It's here!! ?

Digger29

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Edition
I got her late this afternoon and put a whole 39 miles on her. I was worried after having back to back Raptors but damn I love it. Rides way better than I expected it would too.
PXL_20201125_203105150.jpg
Windows are tinted and tonneau cover is on. Wheels and tires will be going on it on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited:
Excellent, looks amazing!

Congratulations

Congrats Dude....Happy Thanksgiving!!

Looks Great!!!!! Can't wait to get mine!

Awesome truck! Nice thanksgiving present.

Question? Why would you spend the 3800$ on the tremor package, just to go and spend another 2500 on new ties and wheels? Thats a major portion of the tremor package is tires and wheels.
I put 2 inch spacers on the truck looks better and handles so much better.

Congratulations, sharp looking truck.

Question? Why would you spend the 3800$ on the tremor package, just to go and spend another 2500 on new ties and wheels? Thats a major portion of the tremor package is tires and wheels.

Can I see your truck with the spacers? What brand did you go with?
Thanks

I definitely seriously considered it BUT I'm not a huge fan of wheel spacers and I after the months of waiting for my truck and reading on here and seeing many pics of Tremors with 37" tires I feel that the Tremor looks way better with the larger 37" tire. The ride will improve with the wheel offset change and the wider tire too.

Great looking Tremor! Congrats! ?

Looks great congratulations

Perhaps its just me but won't cost be greater for 37s, not to mention driving dynamics suffer? More unsprung weight to push and stop, lower mileage, greater braking distance, etc. I get wanting the look, I suppose I'm more for function over form.

Perhaps its just me but won't cost be greater for 37s, not to mention driving dynamics suffer? More unsprung weight to push and stop, lower mileage, greater braking distance, etc. I get wanting the look, I suppose I'm more for function over form.

Cooper SST Pro's are quite light for a 37x12.5 because I had them on my 14 and 17 Raptors and they were within a few lbs of the 35" Nitto's Ridge Grapplers that I was running. I didn't notice any change in braking with the 37s on either of my Raptors. Just my humble opinion but 35s just look too small on a Tremor.

Back