Its first Snow Storm !

AmarilloTremor7.3

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor 7.3
Just wanted to share this photo thanks for looking!

20201026_172827.jpg

I hope that snow makes it down to us, but I don't think it will. All cold with none of the benefits :D

Sometimes, rarely, I do miss the snow.

I hope that snow makes it down to us, but I don't think it will. All cold with none of the benefits :D
You mean slightly cold, the only benefit? Shoveling snow isn't my idea of a fun time, neither are traffic accidents...

What is this "snow" stuff you guys are talking about? I've never seen it.

met amarillo tremor today at borger carwash just wanted to say big thanks for stopping by and saying hello. hope you have great day!

It's a small small world, as I also met AmarilloTremor7.3, yesterday.
Great looking truck & Mike is a nice guy.

met amarillo tremor today at borger carwash just wanted to say big thanks for stopping by and saying hello. hope you have great day!
So great meeting you today yea when I passed by you @ the wash I was like oh crap a BLUE TREMOR! Made Uturn Quick lol love your truck my bad ass ! I was picking up a travel trailer over there. First tow did great !

Attachments

• 20201101_154250.jpg
    20201101_154250.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 66
Hello Pachmayr.
I used to have those buttstock pads on my rifle in the STA platoon where you from?

So great meeting you today yea when I passed by you @ the wash I was like oh crap a BLUE TREMOR! Made Uturn Quick lol love your truck my bad ass ! I was picking up a travel trailer over there. First tow did great !

Once again many thanks. Glad to hear that it pulled just fine. Hope to see ya in Amarillo.

I am orginally from SE Kansas, small town of Yates Center. I have been down here in TX Panhandle for last 8 yrs though.

I am orginally from SE Kansas, small town of Yates Center. I have been down here in TX Panhandle for last 8 yrs though.

ah-ha! I know Yates Center. Nice lake, right? I went through there several years ago, on my way to Topeka, KS....seems like 75 ran right through 'the middle of' Yates Center.
I grew up in a small town, so I know what it's like :)
Glad to know ya'

Back