JC_Tremor

Toasty
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
Boarded up the house earlier today and had to do the same crap at work...What a day. I hope anyone else in the area is safe and doing what is prudent.

Boarded up the house earlier today and had to do the same crap at work...What a day. I hope anyone else in the area is safe and doing what is prudent.

Fingers crossed it weakens some before it hits tomorrow. Looks like we aren't going to see much of it up here in Austin, and we need the rain badly!

Hiding out back in Dallas.

Ed

Stay safe. I have in-laws in Corpus.

Just saw Bob Hall Pier lost the T head.
Yep Bob Hall pier destroyed. The local area called North Beach was flooded; saw it when I drove by to work tonight. That whole area is under some low water, maybe 2-4 feet...drove through a slightly less flooded area with the tremor, obviously no issues...although it is salt water...

wind isn't too bad but it is windy. Supposedly the Eye has already landed at 5pm but where I'm at it isn't that windy, maybe 40mph gusts.

Some pics
Going out onto one of the T-heads.
1595720693770.png

Here's north beach before:
1595720904998.png

There's water all the way up to the highway to the right of the picture, all of the area visible in this pic is under a few feet of water.
Here's a video from about 2 hours or so ago

I wish I could've gottten some pics of it but driving alone and fumbling with the camera with high winds would've been too risky.

Well its over, water got pretty high where I work. Ship channel flooded out onto street nearby. Nothing crazy happened, thank God. Hope it was the same for most everyone in Corpus.

I talked to my buddy that lives down there,he said he didnt have any water issues,and only had the power go out.
Im just up the coast from you in Brazoria County

Back