Its almost time finally. delivery tomorrow

ChampaNova

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
07 F150 XLT CC 4X4 6'' stage II lift 35'' RBP Repulsors Rapid Red F250 7.3l Tremor on order
Its finally almost time can't wait hopefully just a couple more weeks. Been going nuts reading everyones experiences and gathering all the information from everyone. This place is the best can't wait to start my camping trips with this truck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200924-142542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200924-142542_Chrome.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 127
  • 1600982543849_0_pdf00001.png
    1600982543849_0_pdf00001.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 129
Great choice in color! This is good to hear. A lot of the people that ordered the week before I did are starting to see production. I ordered mine on 8/12 and have a build week of 10/12. Impatiently waiting....

Awesome!! And red!

Great choice in color! This is good to hear. A lot of the people that ordered the week before I did are starting to see production. I ordered mine on 8/12 and have a build week of 10/12. Impatiently waiting....
I had a build week of the 28th so to see it saying its in production a week sooner then expected really has me being impatient lol

Awesome!! And red!
I really liked the Velocity blue but felt it will be to popular especially in a small town like mine so the reds definitely look just as sick

I had a build week of the 28th so to see it saying its in production a week sooner then expected really has me being impatient lol
I have one more trip, and the longest of the season, to pull our travel trailer with my F150. Can't wait for next season with the SD.

I have one more trip, and the longest of the season, to pull our travel trailer with my F150. Can't wait for next season with the SD.
I think you sound exactly like me been pulling with a now old 07 f150 lifted on 35s so def pulling up our mntns is slow n steady lol. N im hoping by the time my deer hunt is here (late nov) ill have it broke in enough to tow with or the 150 will have its last hoorah lol

I think you sound exactly like me been pulling with a now old 07 f150 lifted on 35s so def pulling up our mntns is slow n steady lol. N im hoping by the time my deer hunt is here (late nov) ill have it broke in enough to tow with or the 150 will have its last hoorah lol
This next one will be over the mountain passes to the coast and back. My 2019 with the 3.5EB definitely does better than either my 04 or 06 with the 5.4 did. I remember pulling up Snoqualmie Pass in 2nd screaming to go 25mph.... Both of those were sitting on 35's as well.

This next one will be over the mountain passes to the coast and back. My 2019 with the 3.5EB definitely does better than either my 04 or 06 with the 5.4 did. I remember pulling up Snoqualmie Pass in 2nd screaming to go 25mph.... Both of those were sitting on 35's as well.
Lol yes 30mph tops uphill i spend more time watching my trans temp then enjoying the scenery lol

Lol yes 30mph tops uphill i spend more time watching my trans temp then enjoying the scenery lol
The 3.5EB and 10-speed tranny how I have it set up will pull up a 3-4% grade without a problem at 60 if the curves allow, but the 150 just isn't designed to haul heavy. While my trailer isn't above the weight the truck can pull, but I am at or over the 1672 pounds I should have in my truck with tongue weight, bodies, and gear. The 350 will be a welcome sight. May make it down to Maricopa with this truck to see some old friends. Spent two weeks down there about 10 years ago riding around the state. Beautiful place to be.

The 3.5EB and 10-speed tranny how I have it set up will pull up a 3-4% grade without a problem at 60 if the curves allow, but the 150 just isn't designed to haul heavy. While my trailer isn't above the weight the truck can pull, but I am at or over the 1672 pounds I should have in my truck with tongue weight, bodies, and gear. The 350 will be a welcome sight. May make it down to Maricopa with this truck to see some old friends. Spent two weeks down there about 10 years ago riding around the state. Beautiful place to be.
Dang to come down this far is crazy. But ya some of the desert spots are cool but az def has some spots that a lot of people would never know were here lol. Have some good trips man im sure ill see when you get your build started and when you get your ride in.

Love that Rapid red! Won’t be long now!

Congratulations, won't be long now.

Dang to come down this far is crazy. But ya some of the desert spots are cool but az def has some spots that a lot of people would never know were here lol. Have some good trips man im sure ill see when you get your build started and when you get your ride in.
Yeah, we saw a lot of different scenery and climates. Maricopa to Ajo to Tucson day 1. Left Tucson at 85 degrees and road up the range to Canyon de chey (sp) and spent 2 days there exploring the old cave dwellings. Then across to Tuba City and Grand Canyon. Then we headed south through Sedona and Jerome. Finally ending up back at my friend's place southwest of Maricopa. This was over the last weekend of April and the first weekend of May in 09 ?? and included me riding down from eastern Washington and back solo, met up with everyone there.

Spent a night in Flagstaff and it reminded me of Spokane. Like you said and know, so many different things to see down there.

Yeah, we saw a lot of different scenery and climates. Maricopa to Ajo to Tucson day 1. Left Tucson at 85 degrees and road up the range to Canyon de chey (sp) and spent 2 days there exploring the old cave dwellings. Then across to Tuba City and Grand Canyon. Then we headed south through Sedona and Jerome. Finally ending up back at my friend's place southwest of Maricopa. This was over the last weekend of April and the first weekend of May in 09 ?? and included me riding down from eastern Washington and back solo, met up with everyone there.

Spent a night in Flagstaff and it reminded me of Spokane. Like you said and know, so many different things to see down there.
Holy hell you did travel all over n sounds like u did it at the perfect time of the year that would be a crazy trip to do especially the long trip to n from solo . We actually want to go to seattle soon since im a mariners fan the wifes been trying to get me to a home game maybe ill have to tow our trailer up there now lol

Holy hell you did travel all over n sounds like u did it at the perfect time of the year that would be a crazy trip to do especially the long trip to n from solo . We actually want to go to seattle soon since im a mariners fan the wifes been trying to get me to a home game maybe ill have to tow our trailer up there now lol
It was the right time of the year, but damn did we hit temp swings. Left Tucson at 0800 and 85, hit snow and low 30's at the ridge.....

It was the right time of the year, but damn did we hit temp swings. Left Tucson at 0800 and 85, hit snow and low 30's at the ridge.....
Lol ya sounds about right i live a lil north of tucson and its crazy how much diff the temp can be just a few hrs north in the state

Have you received your truck yet or any news? ive read post where you were waiting also.
No, unfortunately I’m still waiting. I ordered it on 8/29 - it went in as a priority 19. I am hoping it to gets built any day now. It sounds like yours will be hitting the dealership soon. We special ordered a 33’ Winnebago the same time so this will be the pull vehicle. Post pics when you get it!

No, unfortunately I’m still waiting. I ordered it on 8/29 - it went in as a priority 19. I am hoping it to gets built any day now. It sounds like yours will be hitting the dealership soon. We special ordered a 33’ Winnebago the same time so this will be the pull vehicle. Post pics when you get it!
Hopefully u will hear aomething soon , i got a 10 priority but i was assuming since it was so close to the 2020 model close time but who knows why. Hey atleast you got the winnebago that you know your truck can tow. Im having to upgrade my truck mainly to tow the trailer i bought a yr n half ago lol

Back