It finally arrived and I love it!

I feel grateful and surprised my platty showed up earlier this month with badges and heated steering wheel. Some how the power running boards were deleted but the stuff others lacked mine had. No sense what shows what doesn’t

I feel grateful and surprised my platty showed up earlier this month with badges and heated steering wheel. Some how the power running boards were deleted but the stuff others lacked mine had. No sense what shows what doesn’t
If yours is a Platty Tremor - unless dealer checked the box for power running boards, after they put in the Tremor option, the Tremor option overides the Platty power boards to the Tremor boards, so the dealer has to put them back in. If they did not do that, then they will not come on the truck.

Welcome to the forum!

If yours is a Platty Tremor - unless dealer checked the box for power running boards, after they put in the Tremor option, the Tremor option overides the Platty power boards to the Tremor boards, so the dealer has to put them back in. If they did not do that, then they will not come on the truck.
That’s exactly what we had to do with my Ultimate.

They didn’t some bs about not coming with them but showed them multiply pics from the forum to prove wrong but besides wining the right / wrong discussion I didn’t get them haha. But will say they went 1/2 on the amp boards and used my ford points so didn’t cost much out of pocket and the amps are nice

My 22 F350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor finally made it home yesterday. After spending the day putting all my junk in it and getting it dialed in to me, I can’t say enough about it! The only items that were ordered and didn’t make it in delivery was the fender badges and heated steering wheel. My dealer told me ford had a year to get the wheel in and installed or they will offer a credit or cash or something. Outside of that, I can’t wait to see how it does when I put it to work towing my 5th wheel.
Congrats on the new Tremor. You will absolutely love it. Welcome to the Tremor family.

My 22 F350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor finally made it home yesterday. After spending the day putting all my junk in it and getting it dialed in to me, I can’t say enough about it! The only items that were ordered and didn’t make it in delivery was the fender badges and heated steering wheel. My dealer told me ford had a year to get the wheel in and installed or they will offer a credit or cash or something. Outside of that, I can’t wait to see how it does when I put it to work towing my 5th wheel.
Congrats on getting your tremor! When did you order? I didn't realize they were still delivering 22s.

Back