It finally arrived and I love it!

englewoodcowboy

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor
My 22 F350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor finally made it home yesterday. After spending the day putting all my junk in it and getting it dialed in to me, I can’t say enough about it! The only items that were ordered and didn’t make it in delivery was the fender badges and heated steering wheel. My dealer told me ford had a year to get the wheel in and installed or they will offer a credit or cash or something. Outside of that, I can’t wait to see how it does when I put it to work towing my 5th wheel.

Attachments

• 12208054-34C7-4008-A755-B6CA301D04FA.jpeg
    12208054-34C7-4008-A755-B6CA301D04FA.jpeg
    690.5 KB · Views: 275
My 22 F350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor finally made it home yesterday. After spending the day putting all my junk in it and getting it dialed in to me, I can’t say enough about it! The only items that were ordered and didn’t make it in delivery was the fender badges and heated steering wheel. My dealer told me ford had a year to get the wheel in and installed or they will offer a credit or cash or something. Outside of that, I can’t wait to see how it does when I put it to work towing my 5th wheel.
See if they’ll get you a heated raptor wheel instead. You can get a harness that plugs right in and lets you use the paddle shifters instead of the shifters on the column. Truck looks great! Congrats!

See if they’ll get you a heated raptor wheel instead. You can get a harness that plugs right in and lets you use the paddle shifters instead of the shifters on the column. Truck looks great! Congrats!
Is this really a thing? I assume you can do the same for the F150s with the heated wheel delete ?

Very nice! Welcome to the Tremor family. It'll be worth it to wait on the heated wheel. Maybe it will get installed before next winter, that would be nice. 🍻

Congrats. To be clear, Ford is out of fender badges now!? If true, the knuckleheads running parts procurement should be fired.

Is this really a thing? I assume you can do the same for the F150s with the heated wheel delete ?
Yes it is. Several guys have done it. I just did mine last Saturday. Love it. This is the harness

And this is the heated raptor wheel that fits the 2020-2022 trucks (and earlier probably)

Ford - 3600F15RRD Raptor Steering Wheel, 2016-2017, F-150

I would have never selected that color but, Damn! Only seen a couple in that color on the road. Jealous, good choice! Very classy.

I just love that colour with the Tremor package. Wife and I were talking about it today. We went Antimatter Blue in the end but it was close.
I was never a red person until my 17 came along. Prior to that I had an 02 SD 7.3 and it was green. Once I saw that metallic red it just clicked with me. I’m just glad to finally see it in my driveway after ordering it last March just before the cut off. It was supposed to be to me at the end of August.

Congrats, beautiful!!!

I wonder if it's the wheel that's holding it up or another part - clock spring, or module??

If it's the actual wheel that would be a great option to propose. The dealer would have to get credit from Ford, but it shouldn't be impossible...

Congratulations on your new truck. I could do without the heated steering wheel. Of course I thought that I could do without heated seats until I borrowed my parents F150 for three weeks last month, now those are a must have. And badges? We don’t need no stinkin badges!

Yes it is. Several guys have done it. I just did mine last Saturday. Love it. This is the harness

And this is the heated raptor wheel that fits the 2020-2022 trucks (and earlier probably)

Ford - 3600F15RRD Raptor Steering Wheel, 2016-2017, F-150
That would be a cool upgrade as long as you don’t have adaptive steering. Then you can’t do it.

That would be a cool upgrade as long as you don’t have adaptive steering. Then you can’t do it.
Good point! Does not work with adaptive steering

I wonder if it's the wheel that's holding it up or another part - clock spring, or module??

If it's the actual wheel that would be a great option to propose. The dealer would have to get credit from Ford, but it shouldn't be impossible...
True - not sure what is actually holding up the heated wheel, makes me think it’s not the wheel but some other part that’s needed.

Back