It’s finally here!

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Just got a call from my dealership today that the truck has arrived. Went through prep today. Ready for pick up tomorrow. These next 24 hours will be more painful than the last 2 months of waiting.
9966370A-7B8D-4D7C-99D4-5D6353A728F6.png

Love that color to bad the wife/ loan processor didnt

Congrats, and to think on Saturday you thought it was going to be 20 more days.

Love that color to bad the wife/ loan processor didnt
That’s a bummer brother. But magnetic is a pretty sweet color. My last truck was that color. It’s awesome.

Last edited:
that's awesome enjoy

Just got a call from my dealership today that the truck has arrived. Went through prep today. Ready for pick up tomorrow. These next 24 hours will be more painful than the last 2 months of waiting.
View attachment 337
I Hear ya ,, lol on the 24 hours mine showing on Rail lines ,called my dealership, woody's in south ga. He said mid of next week for delivery, Ford site says 8 more Long days. I told him nobody to drive my dang truck till I get there. ??

I Hear ya ,, lol on the 24 hours mine showing on Rail lines ,called my dealership, woody's in south ga. He said mid of next week for delivery, Ford site says 8 more Long days. I told him nobody to drive my dang truck till I get there. ??
I said the same thing. Told him to tape the doors shut and lock away the keys until I get there. And please don’t let anyone bolt on some lame rubber mudflaps with the dealership logo on them. Not sure why that’s so popular here.

Congrats @Whitetaildeer13 - Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you have some time behind the wheel and of course we all want to see some pics!

Back