ISO OEM wheel and tire take-offs in the Denver, Colorado area.

Woody

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2018 F-350
Looking for OEM take off wheels and tires from a Tremor. Normal wear and tear and some mileage is okay. Need a reasonable price and not too bad of a Drive from Denver to go with my budget F-350 build. Thanks, Woody

Looking for OEM take off wheels and tires from a Tremor. Normal wear and tear and some mileage is okay. Need a reasonable price and not too bad of a Drive from Denver to go with my budget F-350 build. Thanks, Woody

Are you still looking? I’ll have a set of Tremor wheels in about a week or two.
I’m just waiting on my new wheels to show up. I’m in Texas but shipping shouldn’t be too bad if you’re interested in just the wheels & hubcaps.

how soon did you want them? my brother in law lives in Colorado Springs, and is coming here in a few weeks to pickup stuff in a u-haul. I can send them with him. I have about 3,500 miles, if you're interested send me a message.

how soon did you want them? my brother in law lives in Colorado Springs, and is coming here in a few weeks to pickup stuff in a u-haul. I can send them with him. I have about 3,500 miles, if you're interested send me a message.
Thanks for the message. I’m still looking. Are you selling just the wheels or the tires as well? I’m not in a hurry so waiting would be fine.

Also in Denver area. Going to have OEM wheels and tires for sale here in the next week or so. 500 - 600 miles on the tires.

Let me know your price and if the TPMSs are still included or not. I don’t need them, but it would make things a little easier if they were included.

Also in Denver area. Going to have OEM wheels and tires for sale here in the next week or so. 500 - 600 miles on the tires.
I’m still looking, so let me know how much you are asking and if you are including the TPMSs. Thanks.

TPMS will not be included, will be moved to aftermarket wheels.

It looks like cj31016 and I have struck a deal. I appreciate the other offers, but I should be all set at this point.

Latest Discussions

Back