ISO Black OEM grill

I recall the kids on YouTube, who rebuilt that wrecked platinum 450, purchased a new platinum grill for like $500. I wonder what the dealer would charge for an OEM sport grill.

Why not prep and paint up yours?
I had the body shop paint my Audi grill .With proper prep is has been good. No problems and I am pretty sure the OEM Audi grill is more expensive than one from Ford.

I thought about it. The only problem is there aren't very many good body shops around here. I've seen a lot of work done here that's got runs and flakes off. I was kinda hoping to find someone who wanted a chrome one that had a black one but I'm not very patient when it comes to trucks lol. I want accessories as soon as possible. I'm gonna have a lot of extra parts

I thought about it. The only problem is there aren't very many good body shops around here. I've seen a lot of work done here that's got runs and flakes off. I was kinda hoping to find someone who wanted a chrome one that had a black one but I'm not very patient when it comes to trucks lol. I want accessories as soon as possible. I'm gonna have a lot of extra parts
Probably a better option, there could be somebody who got a truck off the lot and wanted chrome. Honestly I think the chrome will probably hold up better in the long run.

Ebay!! I bought a take off for $399 free shipping. It was flawless. I am planning to sell to my chrome one on ebay and at least get my money back.

Attachments

• IMG_6122.jpg
    IMG_6122.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 79
Ebay!! I bought a take off for $399 free shipping. It was flawless. I am planning to sell to my chrome one on ebay and at least get my money back.
Look into paint. It might save you some money. That's what I did.

Heck yeah! I found one on there for 399 as well! Thank you. I'm gonna do the same thing. Does that bumper sticking out that far affect the front camera?

I bought the same one from eBay $399. The company posts one every couple of days it seems, dealer wanted $1’600

I did it not too long ago. Then I sold my chrome grill on eBay for $250.

I'm gonna black everything out. I think it'll look good black and silver

I see. I thought they all came with them. Guess you learn something new every day lol

Back