Is this far enough?

Loshad

Tremor Aficionado
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2021 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
You can never have too much truck or be too far away from the retards!

55501FE5-FF89-492B-928C-400D4518E4F5.jpeg

You know someone will still park right next to you.
I always park like that. A few days ago I came out and there was a tiny sedan right next to me in the wide open parking lot. This is why I stuck with the raptor style fixed running boards. #shieldsUp

Yes....

I always do my best to park away from the idiots. Came out the other day and had an old van that decided to park right next to me. Went over and checked and a nice chunk of off-white paint on my ADD boards...

My old F150 the I had with the extended cab was the worst. Had our newborn daughter and would come out to the truck and no room to get to in. Open front door to open back door and then I'm stuck there with the cart and carrier on the other side.

You can never have too much truck or be too far away from the retards!

View attachment 22463
Congrats my brother. I did not see your My Tremor is Home (or something like that).
I want to see your ride. Many pics my friend and brother. May GOD Bless you, your family, and your sweet beautiful beast.
I’m s stoked that she finally is yours. Awesome Sauce. ?????????✌️✌️✌️?

Still trying to figure out where to park at work. Parking spaces are very narrow and there's few places in the parking lot that are secluded from the masses. I know it's stooping pretty low but I may start carrying my wife's handicap tag so I can park in the front row that's usually empty at night. :unsure: ?

If you think you had a low opinion of most people before
then buying a nice ride will make you ask yourself

"Was I really a love child back then?"

IronMan, I put up a couple phone shots on the Iconic Silver thread.
I'm planning a major photo spread with dueling Nikons soon!
Maybe even a 4K vid! ?

I always park like that. A few days ago I came out and there was a tiny sedan right next to me in the wide open parking lot. This is why I stuck with the raptor style fixed running boards. #shieldsUp
Put cones out to block the spots next to you :)

I would like to see your ride!!! Congratulations Loshad. It’s gotta feel good to have the beast.

BEAST. ???

You have been waiting a long time. More patience then me. Glad you finally got her. Enjoy riding her

Back