Is the bed a little crooked?

The EPIC Roscoe

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
USCG (Ret.)
Current Ride
2021 F250 King Ranch Tremor 7.3L
Anyone else have a difference in factory wheel well height in the rear. I’m at 45.5" on passenger side and 44.5" on driver side. All factory suspension with 1200 miles.

Seems more likely that the driver side of the truck weighs a bit more than the passenger side and the suspension tuning is the same on each side.

Mine is the same way, I attributed it to maybe being the Def and diesel tank weight.

I thought of fuel tank. I’m wondering if after I add shorter blocks to reverse level if the drivers side will sit almost perfectly level while the passenger side has an inch rake.

Anyone else have a difference in factory wheel well height in the rear. I’m at 45.5" on passenger side and 44.5" on driver side. All factory suspension with 1200 miles.
Not height but I looked after reading your post. And mine in is 1 inch off center to the ditch side it’s even with the cab 1 in in on drivers side

Yeah mine is close to square when empty but off when tank full. My Chevy is the same, about 1.25 off when completely full.

Back