Tx-Tremor6.7

Tremor Aficionado
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor 6.7L Lariat Ultimate / Lariat Black
Current Ride #2
2023 Corvette C8 Stingray R
Is anyone using their Banks Pedal Monster when towing? If so, what level or setting are you using for towing? Do you change it when you are not towing?

I am considering getting in on the April Group Buy, but I want to make sure I can use it when towing.

Bump. I'm also interested in this - in my case for a permanently mounted camper.

Bump. I'm also interested in this - in my case for a permanently mounted camper.
Thanks!

It is hard to believe no one is towing with the Pedal Monster... :oops:

Last edited:
i have one set up in my TV. Using city setting a 7, with the speed based trim setting at 3 or 4. Not sure it would compare to your truck though.

i have one set up in my TV. Using city setting a 7, with the speed based trim setting at 3 or 4. Not sure it would compare to your truck though.

What does the speed based trim setting do?

I have my Throttle Monster on all the time even when towing, but I rarely look at it or change it. I don’t even remember what setting it’s on. Set it where I like it and left alone.

I have my Throttle Monster on all the time even when towing, but I rarely look at it or change it. I don’t even remember what setting it’s on. Set it where I like it and left alone.
Is the Throttle Monster similar to the Pedal Monster? I have never heard of it.

Does it have any affect on the transmission shift points or firmness of the shifts?

I'll set my PM on sport lvl 1 when empty and city lvl 5 when towing. Speed trim at lvl 3 all the time. Very happy with it, doesn't effect shift points in tow haul and eliminates that stock dead pedal.

Back