Is anyone getting better than X-Plan pricing on in-stock Tremors?

Tx-Tremor6.7

Tremor Aficionado
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor 6.7L Lariat Ultimate / Lariat Black
Current Ride #2
2023 Corvette C8 Stingray R
I have been working several dealers over email and I am having a hard time getting anything below X-Plan pricing. I am not telling them I can get the X-Plan price, so they are not aware it is an option for me. I even tried getting a better deal on a similarly spec'd FX4, but he was higher than the Tremor prices. In the past, I have always been able to get lower than X-Plan, so I have never had to use it when buying a new Ford.

Is X-Plan pricing, stacked with my $2500 PCO and $500 customer cash the best I can expect to get on a F250 Tremor Diesel with Lariat Sport, Ultimate and High Cap Towing?

Yes, we purchased thru a Sonic dealership. OTD price was significantly better than X plan. Truck was on the lot and we purchased mid month. PCO is above and beyond any dealt out negotiate.

I have been working several dealers over email and I am having a hard time getting anything below X-Plan pricing. I am not telling them I can get the X-Plan price, so they are not aware it is an option for me. I even tried getting a better deal on a similarly spec'd FX4, but he was higher than the Tremor prices. In the past, I have always been able to get lower than X-Plan, so I have never had to use it when buying a new Ford.

Is X-Plan pricing, stacked with my $2500 PCO and $500 customer cash the best I can expect to get on a F250 Tremor Diesel with Lariat Sport, Ultimate and High Cap Towing?

Where are you located? Check out Jim Bass Ford in San Angelo - Talk to Gary McDonald. They have several Tremors on the lot as well. I think you should be able to do a little better then x-plan. (y)

Where are you located? Check out Jim Bass Ford in San Angelo - Talk to Gary McDonald. They have several Tremors on the lot as well. I think you should be able to do a little better then x-plan. (y)

I am in the Houston area, but I do not mind driving to get a better deal. I will see what kind of trucks they have in stock.

My other question is around the $500 Customer cash offer. It ends on Nov 3rd, but I am wondering if it is one of those deals that becomes available again the next day after the old one expires.

Yeah, Ford has offered the $500 cash rebate all year. I can't see them changing that. Jim Bass honored both the PCO and the $500 cash off for me. I'm in Austin and it was well worth the drive. Gary is also a Tremor owner, so that made buying from him even better. Tell him Dan sent ya!

Yes, we purchased thru a Sonic dealership. OTD price was significantly better than X plan. Truck was on the lot and we purchased mid month. PCO is above and beyond any dealt out negotiate.

What is a Sonic dealership? Do they have them in Texas?

Yeah, Ford has offered the $500 cash rebate all year. I can't see them changing that. Jim Bass honored both the PCO and the $500 cash off for me. I'm in Austin and it was well worth the drive. Gary is also a Tremor owner, so that made buying from him even better. Tell him Dan sent ya!

I reached out to Gary and told him you sent me! He has a Tremor optioned the way I would buy it, so lets see what kind of deal he can provide me. Thanks!

After PM’ing you about this, I remain anxious to know if you contacted Boeckman Ford in Kingfisher, OK ?
I realize your post refers “in stock” Tremors, so you got me there, but I found Boeckman’s deal unbeatable when ordering.
I hope you find what you’re looking for and get a great deal on it!

Last edited:
did you contact Boeckman Ford in Kingfisher, OK ?
I realize your post refers “in stock” Tremors, so you got me there, but I found Boeckman’s deal unbeatable when ordering.
Anxious to know and hope you find what you’re looking for.

I checked their inventory and they do not have one I would buy. I doubt I can order one today and get it in before my $2500 PCO deal expires. When I talked to Ford Marketing this morning, they said the PCO deal requires you to take delivery before expiration. I know others have said they were able to “lock” in the PCO deal, but that seems to be dealer specific.

None in stock around here but I got invoice minus 3% and the $500.00

was solid deal, they deal but inventory is limited. AND don't know if they got SD allocations right now.

I got 11% off MSRP from a truck on a dealer's lot in Katy in June with no PCO.

When does your PCO expire?

I talked to a guy (@abqbw ) who ordered a truck from somewhere outside of Dallas and got exactly what he wanted at less than invoice pricing, and was able to stack on a PCO after. You could probably get a similar deal if you are willing to wait. If I could have a do over, that's what I'd do. I didn't know placing an order you could get way less than MSRP, and thus I felt a (false) urgency to find a truck on a lot right now.

I talked to a guy (@abqbw ) who ordered a truck from somewhere outside of Dallas and got exactly what he wanted at less than invoice pricing, and was able to stack on a PCO after. You could probably get a similar deal if you are willing to wait. If I could have a do over, that's what I'd do. I didn't know placing an order you could get way less than MSRP, and thus I felt a (false) urgency to find a truck on a lot right now.
you got a great deal dealers by me are only going 500 off msrp I was going to build one to but they said 2500 max discount so got one off a lot also

That’s correct. Holiday Ford, Whitesboro, TX. Josh Raynor was the salesman. Special order of a 7.3 Lariat Ultimate at 1,000 below dealer invoice plus a $2,000 PCO plus a $500 rebate that was running when I ordered. They locked my PCO and the rebate when I ordered in exchange for me signing that I would forfeit my $1,000 deposit if I walked away after Ford issues the VIN. They were great to deal with.

I checked their inventory and they do not have one I would buy. I doubt I can order one today and get it in before my $2500 PCO deal expires. When I talked to Ford Marketing this morning, they said the PCO deal requires you to take delivery before expiration. I know others have said they were able to “lock” in the PCO deal, but that seems to be dealer specific.
I ordered during July from Holiday Ford in Whitesboro, TX. They locked my PCO and $500 rebate. My understanding is that some dealers are reluctant to lock PCOs because it costs them if they do and you walk away from the dealer later. I think it hurts their allocation and is not a direct cost. My dealer had me agree to forfeit my $1,000 deposit after Ford issues the VIN to lock my PCO and rebate. I knew I wasn’t going to walk away so I was fine with those terms.

That’s correct. Holiday Ford, Whitesboro, TX. Josh Raynor was the salesman. Special order of a 7.3 Lariat Ultimate at 1,000 below dealer invoice plus a $2,000 PCO plus a $500 rebate that was running when I ordered. They locked my PCO and the rebate when I ordered in exchange for me signing that I would forfeit my $1,000 deposit if I walked away after Ford issues the VIN. They were great to deal with.

Were there any extra fees at the end of the deal or was it a straight "Price + TTL" offer?

I will reach out to Josh to see if he still has the same type of offer available.

Were there any extra fees at the end of the deal or was it a straight "Price + TTL" offer?

I will reach out to Josh to see if he still has the same type of offer available.
How did Josh respond? 1000 under invoice for order is great

None in stock around here but I got invoice minus 3% and the $500.00

was solid deal, they deal but inventory is limited. AND don't know if they got SD allocations right now.
Maybe but then for many here they would have to pay to have shipped defeating purpose at 1$ -1.50 mile standard shipping costs across us

Maybe but then for many here they would have to pay to have shipped defeating purpose at 1$ -1.50 mile standard shipping costs across us
doubt they will offer to general public, who knows. But my point is to find a dealership that will swing you a deal. Some do some are greedy pigs.

doubt they will offer to general public, who knows. But my point is to find a dealership that will swing you a deal. Some do some are greedy pigs.
Dealers make no money on sales thry make on long term service which we all know is needed on these trucks on diesels ans 7.3 is u known product at this point

Back