IRONMANS TRUCK IS IN PRODUCTION 10 DAYS EARLY

Thank You Patric. Ford Site Shows Order Complete. Nothing else. I texted my salesman and he said he would call the Ford Rep.
1FT8W3BT0MEC Thats a zero not an o. Thanks my man. You made my day. Woke up feeling achey with a nasty pain under my ribs when i cough. Hope Im not relapsing from that bug. Your thoughtfulness brightened my day bro. Thanks Pat. I wish we lived closer. Love to take you out on my Harleys.
Don :cool: ? ? ?
Also that VIN is missing a couple characters, doesn’t seem valid...

I never rode a Harley. I only had a “small” Yamaha Shadow 750cc...
Well when you come to LI to visit your in laws you will my friend. :cool:

Well when you come to LI to visit your in laws you will my friend. :cool:
1FT8W3BT0MEC33783 Yeah feeling way off today. Brain feeling fogged up.

1FT8W3BT0MEC33783
Yeah so I checked a couple different sites and they all just say it's "in production". My production time really only took a day and a half, but yours had thanksgiving inbetween. I imagine they're wrapping it up today or tomorrow or so and it should go to the railyard from there.
EDIT: These tracking sites can't be a 100% trusted. Given your info, my info and the time it's been taking, I am sure your truck is literally just a few days out from arriving at the dealer.

Yeah so I checked a couple different sites and they all just say it's "in production". My production time really only took a day and a half, but yours had thanksgiving inbetween. I imagine they're wrapping it up today or tomorrow or so and it should go to the railyard from there.
Well that’s great to even see in production. Ford site for me just says order received. Not in production. So it’s in GODS hands now. I’d rather it be delayed and they build it right then come to me as a lemon ? and come quickly. Thanks brother. Means a lot. My man Patric ???????

It would be nice if they put a GPS tracking device on the truck once it’s built. My truck has been in transport for 20 days and no one knows where it is for sure. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Hopefully you get yours quickly!!!

It would be nice if they put a GPS tracking device on the truck once it’s built. My truck has been in transport for 20 days and no one knows where it is for sure. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Hopefully you get yours quickly!!!
Sludgemonkey had his lost for a long while. He went through so much Anxiety. His came to him with 70 miles on the odometer. Briski you and your truck will be included in my prayers. Never discount the power of prayer. Hang in there Brother. You will soon look back at this as a distant memory. ???

Last edited:
The high school kid who manually enters the data took a few days off. Next time you check it could be released. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The tracking sites are constantly off by several days and for some reason they automatically add days then a few days later subtract days. Don't get to crazy thinking about it.. After all its just a 16 year old kid entering the data for circus peanuts and cheese whiz.

The high school kid who manually enters the data took a few days off. Next time you check it could be released. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The tracking sites are constantly off by several days and for some reason they automatically add days then a few days later subtract days. Don't get to crazy thinking about it.. After all its just a 16 year old kid entering the data for circus peanuts and cheese whiz.
Thanks Dan. You always make me smile. I'm feeling like I'm relapsing today. Feeling worse by the hour. So that was awesome to smile. Don"t catch that fucking bug. It'll kick your ass. Be well my brother from a different mother. :cool: ????
Don

Thanks Dan. You always make me smile. I'm feeling like I'm relapsing today. Feeling worse by the hour. So that was awesome to smile. Don"t catch that fucking bug. It'll kick your ass. Be well my brother from a different mother. :cool: ????
Don
be good my brother

Sludgemonkey had his lost for a long while. He went through so much Anxiety. His came to him with 70 miles on the odometer. Briski you and your truck will be included in my prayers. Never discount the power of prayer. Hang in there Brother. You will soon look back at this as a distant memory. ???

Patience is the word. I don’t have much of it but I WILL try.

My favorite saying: "Patience is highly overrated"

Iron man I bet you have your truck mid next week. It was ready to ship yesterday
Wait What. I dont have anything on Ford site saying that. Just order confirmed.

I can’t wait to see a picture of you and your big smiling mug with your new Iconic Beast! It’s going to make my day!

I can’t wait to see a picture of you and your big smiling mug with your new Iconic Beast! It’s going to make my day!
Thanks Sludge. I just texted my salesman and he said it shows ETA of Dec22-28. I’m just more concerned it’s built without issues. I’m stoked. I won’t be a PUNK without a truck for much longer. ???????

Wait What. I dont have anything on Ford site saying that. Just order confirmed.
I just checked on website for you says truck build date is 12/01/2020 JUST RELAX & take care of yourself . you need to be in GREAT SHAPE if you want to enjoy this BEAST of a TRUCK ? ???(y)

I just checked on website for you says truck build date is 12/01/2020 JUST RELAX & take care of yourself . you need to be in GREAT SHAPE if you want to enjoy this BEAST of a TRUCK ? ???(y)
Thanks Duke. I’m getting totally excited. I feeling rushed if adrenaline. Speed rush. Yeah I must slow my roll and just chill out. I’m feeling much better today but this damn bug hits me with waves. Feel good then out of no where feeling dizzy and weak. When I cough I have a terrible pain under my ribs that I never felt before. But this news is better than medicine. Thanks again to all your great dudes wanting to help me out.
Heart Felt Thank Yous.
?????❤️????✌️??????????????

Well I finally got the window sticker. But still the site shows nothing. A few great dudes on here checked for me the status and said it’s ready to be shipped. So LI NY better watch out. IRONMAN is about to tear up the place racing around with his BEAST.
62F0E0F6-B01B-4CF4-B5AF-6F3B7B6E50BA.jpeg
9E905135-9470-448E-81E5-061DE3232B66.jpeg

Back