IRONMANS TRUCK IS FINALLY HERE

I can't wait to see that silver beast with the pintop and those sexy wheels. It's gonna be bad ass fo sho!

I can't wait to see that silver beast with the pintop and those sexy wheels. It's gonna be bad ass fo sho!
You will be able to see Her in person as we live so close to each other.
How’s your squeeze and your daughter doing. My prayers are with you big John. I’m going to make a trip to see you as I’d like you to hook my Beast up with a forescan if you still hold that offer. I’d like to buy a new laptop and you teach me how to do it myself.
2021 is here and it will be so much better than 2020.
Shit Donny now has his TREMOR.
I pitty the fools that bought a Ram when they could have bought a TREMOR
I PITTY THOSE FOOLS.
TREMOR OWNERS CLUB HAS ITS NEWEST ADDITION AND HIS NAME IS DONNY AKA IRONMAN ??????????????????✌️✌️✌️??????

You will be able to see Her in person as we live so close to each other.
How’s your squeeze and your daughter doing. My prayers are with you big John. I’m going to make a trip to see you as I’d like you to hook my Beast up with a forescan if you still hold that offer. I’d like to buy a new laptop and you teach me how to do it myself.
2021 is here and it will be so much better than 2020.
Shit Donny now has his TREMOR.
I pitty the fools that bought a Ram when they could have bought a TREMOR
I PITTY THOSE FOOLS.
TREMOR OWNERS CLUB HAS ITS NEWEST ADDITION AND HIS NAME IS DONNY AKA IRONMAN ??????????????????✌️✌️✌️??????
Of course the offer still stands! I hope you like german beer because that's what I serve. Well, that and grey goose. Wife and kid did a full bounce back and we are out of the woods here thank GOD! Thanks for askin brother!

Nice truck - When I say yours I had to check to be sure mine was still in the driveway!

ALL PRAISE, HONOR, GLORY, and THANKSGIVING to JESUS CHRIST. I’m truly a Blessed Man. My truck was delivered yesterday but my salesman was off. I went to the dealer everyday this week after 9am mass. I didn’t see it yesterday or today. But I got a call from my salesman and he said to come in at 2:30 to check out my new truck. Wait what!!!!
Well I was able to test drive it. My wife and I went alone for 10 mile cruise. We went over a big bridge and went to the beaches. I gunned it and had her pinned at 96mph and she handled like a Cadillac or like my Jaguar. We are out at Red Lobster celebrating. It needs the winch and some other things done to it. But Wifey wants me to put down the phone, so here is s few quick pics. Thanks for all your support. Love you all ???????????????????View attachment 13983View attachment 13984View attachment 13985View attachment 13986
BOOOMSHAKALAKA!!! #Blessed #BeastMode

About damn time. Congrats

I went to the dealer and dropped off my BD LP6 lights with pillar brackets, 40" Rigid Curved LED Light bar, 2- 4" Rigid Led Bars for the rear under the bumper (Cocountys set up), Spot Lamp Low Speed Over ride adapter, Factor 55 winch hook, plus the they had my 60" tailgate sequential led light bar. So when I pick her up tomorrow, she'll be rockin some mods right from the dealer.
Theres this young punk kid, that has a Silver Ram Pickup, that wails past my house everyday. He lives around the bend from me. I'm going to be proud to drive by his home in a FORD TRICKED OUT PLATINUM TREMOR. I'm not trying to be a dick. But my TREMOR WILL BE KING OF THE BLOCK. SHIT IT WILL BE KING OF MY TOWN.
I also cancelled the Ford paint protection with their crappy Acrylic for the paint and windows. I think they do something to the leather seats. I have taken the advice from you wise dudes on here. I saved the 1,000$ and will get my truck done up right from a professional who just does acrylic.
So thats my update. All PRAISE, GLORY, HONOR, and THANKSGIVING TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

Oh Yeah I had the best dreams last night of adventures in my sweet BEAST. I can't wait to make those dreams become a reality.
Donny Out ? ? ? :cool:

Last edited:
I speak for all my Vinless brothers - we HATE YOU! ;) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Hang in there. It sucked waiting those 142 days for it to show up. But i got to make so many friends and got to spend so much money. So theres that to look forward to. Hang in there my friends. I will truly include your situations in my prayers. ???

You better add my dealer to your prayer list if he doesn't come through! ?
My dealers family run. The son of the owner was the young manager that I spoke with last week saying he’s trying to get a Ford rep to allocate his order for a 2021 Tremor. He tried to put it in around new year’s. He told me yesterday that even with his dad who owns the dealership he can’t get it pulled and has to order a 2022. But I think he was saying that they are making the 2022s earlier than usual. So just keep that in mind. Maybe that’s not all that bad if they have a larger screen and some other options that the new F150 has. IDK ?‍♂️
??????

Last edited:
Just got a call from my salesman and he said the mechanic is taking his time to make sure it’s all done right. He said he’s off tomorrow so it will be finished on Monday and I should be able to bring her home Monday. Keeps getting delayed. Freakin DELAYS. I would rather him make sure he does everything right. I actually spoke with the mechanic today. He’d mounting my light bar into my front bumper. So I wanted to hear what he had yo say. He said FUCK YEAH I CAN DO IT. GET THAT CARLI PINTOP 2.5 AND BRING ME YOUR METHOD WHEELS. I WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE WORKING ON YOUR TRUCK. Those words were inspiring. I’m still a bit nervous but like he said FUCK YEAH!!!
??????????????????✌️✌️✌️?

Hopefully, if he's digging your Tremor and planned mods like that, he'll give you his best even if everyone at the dealership didn't/doesn't. I'm excited for you Don!

Just got a call from my salesman and he said the mechanic is taking his time to make sure it’s all done right. He said he’s off tomorrow so it will be finished on Monday and I should be able to bring her home Monday. Keeps getting delayed. Freakin DELAYS. I would rather him make sure he does everything right. I actually spoke with the mechanic today. He’d mounting my light bar into my front bumper. So I wanted to hear what he had yo say. He said FUCK YEAH I CAN DO IT. GET THAT CARLI PINTOP 2.5 AND BRING ME YOUR METHOD WHEELS. I WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE WORKING ON YOUR TRUCK. Those words were inspiring. I’m still a bit nervous but like he said FUCK YEAH!!!
??????????????????✌️✌️✌️?
hey Bro if your changing out your wheels let me know if you want to sell the stock set one of my buddies at work might be looking for a set.

Well looks like I won’t be getting my truck till tomorrow at the earliest. I stopped by this morning to get an update on my truck.
The winch and brakes still need to be done. The sequential tailgate light bar wasn’t added on it either. He installed my BD LP6 pillar lights. They are bad ass. But they are hooked up to 3 switches. I didn’t expect that. They’re sick. He showed me the tree settings.
He hooked up my 4” rear Rigid Lights under the bumper but he hooked them to my reverse lights. I asked if he could hook it up to one of the switches so I can use the lights for hooking upto an RV. He said it’s illegal. Bummed about that.
Finally my 40” Rigid Curved light bar won’t mount to my bumper with the Platinum grill. I would need to have a bracket fabricated but the light would then block the front camera view. Or I can cut my bottom bar in n my grill to sneak it in. I kind of like that thought but to have my 100,000$ Brand new trucks grill cut makes me cringe. Thoughts anyone. Thanks in advance.
3D937A64-5CD8-4531-8A19-D5EA7D2BEF1B.png
D16CC9F3-F61F-4E38-9B1B-349A5410C17C.png
CCEC5458-D1CE-4D50-AB98-149732C60A93.png
4FCA9677-3E43-46E7-94DC-F572EA5FA924.jpeg
14A0E591-43EB-41C1-B285-D5910BF68091.png

Well looks like I won’t be getting my truck till tomorrow at the earliest. I stopped by this morning to get an update on my truck.
The winch and brakes still need to be done. The sequential tailgate light bar wasn’t added on it either. He installed my BD LP6 pillar lights. They are bad ass. But they are hooked up to 3 switches. I didn’t expect that. They’re sick. He showed me the tree settings.
He hooked up my 4” rear Rigid Lights under the bumper but he hooked them to my reverse lights. I asked if he could hook it up to one of the switches so I can use the lights for hooking upto an RV. He said it’s illegal. Bummed about that.
Finally my 40” Rigid Curved light bar won’t mount to my bumper with the Platinum grill. I would need to have a bracket fabricated but the light would then block the front camera view. Or I can cut my bottom bar in n my grill to sneak it in. I kind of like that thought but to have my 100,000$ Brand new trucks grill cut makes me cringe. Thoughts anyone. Thanks in advance. View attachment 14362View attachment 14363View attachment 14364View attachment 14365View attachment 14366
You pretty much nailed my thoughts on the light bar. I’d hate to block the camera with a bracket mount and you’d better be totally committed to that light setup if you’re going to start hacking into that platty grille. Basically it boils down to if you’re planning on keeping that light bar, flush mount that thing. If you’re not...maybe consider other options before taking the dive. Good luck! So far it’s looking great! ?????

Finally my 40” Rigid Curved light bar won’t mount to my bumper with the Platinum grill. I would need to have a bracket fabricated but the light would then block the front camera view. Or I can cut my bottom bar in n my grill to sneak it in. I kind of like that thought but to have my 100,000$ Brand new trucks grill cut makes me cringe. Thoughts anyone. Thanks in advance. View attachment 14362View attachment 14363View attachment 14364View attachment 14365View attachment 14366
Those rear lights look good ??

Latest Discussions

Back