Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
ALL PRAISE, HONOR, GLORY, and THANKSGIVING to JESUS CHRIST. I’m truly a Blessed Man. My truck was delivered yesterday but my salesman was off. I went to the dealer everyday this week after 9am mass. I didn’t see it yesterday or today. But I got a call from my salesman and he said to come in at 2:30 to check out my new truck. Wait what!!!!
Well I was able to test drive it. My wife and I went alone for 10 mile cruise. We went over a big bridge and went to the beaches. I gunned it and had her pinned at 96mph and she handled like a Cadillac or like my Jaguar. We are out at Red Lobster celebrating. It needs the winch and some other things done to it. But Wifey wants me to put down the phone, so here is s few quick pics. Thanks for all your support. Love you all ???????????????????
FD0989AA-6929-4E7A-9EEF-26B7CD39BAC2.png
EEDD59BE-3458-47E9-A029-BDFED440B28C.png
EB6DC8DB-CF82-4159-B0AE-96DF0C33B680.png
4DD57A82-6464-4EA9-8659-A6F7D71910AD.png

I don't believe it. These look photoshopped. You don't actually have a Tremor.

Ha! Just kidding, this is awesome and such a long time coming. So excited for you my brother!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
ITS ABOUT FREAKING TIME MY MAN! PATIENCE HAS PAID OFF! YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SQUEEZE NOW HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BEAST TO TEAR SHIT UP IN! AND NOW YOU’RE A CHUMP WITH A TREMOR LIKE THE REST OF US! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB MY MAN (and lady)!!!!!!!!!??????

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a sweet ride and timeless color Don!! Great photos making memories!!! AWESOME Brother!!
Now Let the mods begin Brother!! ??????

Back