IRON Man how are you feeling!

Dude....are you OK??? How are you feeling??? We Miss You BRO!!!

Get well Soon...I will say 2 Prayers for you!

:love: You crazy MUTHU F###er?(y)
AMEN!

Thanks So Much Brothers.
I went out riding my Harley in 70 degree weather 2 weeks ago with a crew of my friends. It was warm out so I put my leather jacket in my hard bag and rode with a tee shirt all day and into the evening. 150 miles going to different biker joints and other fine establishments. 2 days later I was sicker than a dog.
I didn’t have a fever but body aches like I was caught on the wrong end of a gang fight. Chills, headaches, weak, and lost weight. I didn’t want to get diagnosed with Covid and be put on a list.
Do I have it. I don’t know. But it did mess with my mind and scared me.I live 2 miles from a Hospital and didn’t feel like I was needing to go that route.
I start to feel better and then a couple of hours later or the next day weak as shit again.
I’m quarantining from my old lady and the dogs so if I do have it I won’t spread it. I’m feeling better last couple of days but still not over this.
After my on the job nasty accident I had 8 yrs ago I had different view on life. GOD saved me. So I’m blessed to have an appreciation of to live life to it’s fullest and to thank our GOD for all HE has blessed me with. You never know what tomorrow throws your way because your life can change so drastically and you won’t see it coming.
Your prayers are appreciated my friends. My mind hasn’t been thinking so well so I just kept a low profile and be sleeping A LOT.
Much Love To All You Great Dudes. Thanks so much, Don ???✌️??????

Thanks So Much Brothers.
I went out riding my Harley in 70 degree weather 2 weeks ago with a crew of my friends. It was warm out so I put my leather jacket in my hard bag and rode with a tee shirt all day and into the evening. 150 miles going to different biker joints and other fine establishments. 2 days later I was sicker than a dog.
I didn’t have a fever but body aches like I was caught on the wrong end of a gang fight. Chills, headaches, weak, and lost weight. I didn’t want to get diagnosed with Covid and be put on a list.
Do I have it. I don’t know. But it did mess with my mind and scared me.I live 2 miles from a Hospital and didn’t feel like I was needing to go that route.
I start to feel better and then a couple of hours later or the next day weak as shit again.
I’m quarantining from my old lady and the dogs so if I do have it I won’t spread it. I’m feeling better last couple of days but still not over this.
After my on the job nasty accident I had 8 yrs ago I had different view on life. GOD saved me. So I’m blessed to have an appreciation of to live life to it’s fullest and to thank our GOD for all HE has blessed me with. You never know what tomorrow throws your way because your life can change so drastically and you won’t see it coming.
Your prayers are appreciated my friends. My mind hasn’t been thinking so well so I just kept a low profile and be sleeping A LOT.
Much Love To All You Great Dudes. Thanks so much, Don ???✌??????
Great to hear your on the mend. Rest up...you have a Tremor coming soon!?????

Thanks So Much Brothers.
Speedy recovery @Iron Man. Look forward to getting you back full speed in life and on this great forum!

God speed Ironman! Get well soon. Your Tremor community is praying for you.

Get well buddy, my old man had that China Flu and experienced very similar symptoms. He has a slew of underlying health conditions and rode it out in a week. He said it forced him to cut back to half a pack a day.

You and him are very similar, you’ll get on the other side of this! ?

Dude....are you OK??? How are you feeling??? We Miss You BRO!!!

Get well Soon...I will say 2 Prayers for you!

:love: You crazy MUTHU F###er?(y)
I wasn’t even thinking about my Tremor being built with my mind feeling like scrabbled eggs. My mind seems hard to focus. But today I started to get better and I remembered that my Tremor is getting built on your BIRTHDAY 11/30. I hope they don’t build it early as I normally would want it to be. I’d like it to have the same Birthday as you my man. So Happy Early Birthday Brother Man. I know it’s 9 days away but it’s the first thing that came to me. Enjoy Your Night My Man. Peace
✌️??????????

Yea no fun being under the weather. Don't worry about being on that list.
Shit happens and i think we all would like to put 2020 in the rearview mirror.
Don't let it kick your ass, especially if youre an older guy like me.
Git better soon ??

Thanks So Much Brothers.
God speed Donny!

@Iron Man That sucks man. I hope you get better soon.

What Bike you got. I ride an 18 Chieftain Limited with the 116 kit, and lloydz 585 cams. Plus a bunch of extras. I got some club brothers down your way. Ill have to hit you up when I go down there.

Latest Discussions

Back