Introduction

idhoarchryadct

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford F350 Tremor
Good evening everyone,
I am about to pick up my 2022 Ford F350 Tremor in a few days, I still own a 2019 Ford F150 and have had a 2017 Ford F350 as well. I live in Idaho, love the outdoors and just wanted to join the forum to hear a little more about these trucks and get some ideas from others on mods, etc..... I look forward to seeing what others have done. Thanks.

Good evening everyone,
I am about to pick up my 2022 Ford F350 Tremor in a few days, I still own a 2019 Ford F150 and have had a 2017 Ford F350 as well. I live in Idaho, love the outdoors and just wanted to join the forum to hear a little more about these trucks and get some ideas from others on mods, etc..... I look forward to seeing what others have done. Thanks.
Welcome to the club!! What part of Idaho are you from? I'm in the greater Idaho Falls area.

There are a couple others in Eagle, the one day three of us in a row turning onto Eagle from State. I also have white and am just up the hill in the Meridian area. Enjoy the new toy when she arrives.

There are a couple others in Eagle, the one day three of us in a row turning onto Eagle from State. I also have white and am just up the hill in the Meridian area. Enjoy the new toy when she arrives.
Good to see you.....thank you. Yeah, there seem to be many of them around, but hey can't blame anyone for enjoying this truck. Thanks for saying hello.

Welcome. Originally from South East Idaho. Great State. Glad to have you here and as a Tremor owner. I hope mine arrives at the dealer this week. Waiting... waiting... waiting...

Welcome. Originally from South East Idaho. Great State. Glad to have you here and as a Tremor owner. I hope mine arrives at the dealer this week. Waiting... waiting... waiting...
Thanks for the shout out........Yeah, excited to get mine as well. Hope ya get your soon.....cheers!

Welcome and congratulations!

Welcome to the club!! Great group of folk here that contribute regularly and always ready to help. Look forward to some pics as I’m partial to your color choice!

Welcome! Great color choice btw, I also have a Star White Tremor (F250 though).

Back