Jkucer04

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
United States Navy
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my F-250 Tremor lariat today. Searched and researched these trucks for months and very excited to enjoy it. It’s my first diesel and I’m looking forward to learning more about these trucks and their awesome power train. Came from a 2013 Silverado 5.3. Interested in deleting down the road but will likely put 20k on it first. Live in the DC area so parking should be fun ??

D1047B9C-DD27-42D3-A409-FF8ADACBC0D0.jpeg

Welcome to the club. Congratulations on your truck and for getting rid of the Chevy.

Welcome to the club. Congratulations on your truck and for getting rid of the Chevy.
Was time. Dealt with AFM and felt that 140k was enough. If you have any suggestions for diesel break-in aside from what is in the manual, I’m certainly open to suggestions

Welcome to the forum @Jkucer04 - Thank you for your service and congrats on the new TREMOR! ?.

I just drove the truck normal for the first 1000 miles. After that I put the beast to work!

Welcome! Congrats on the truck as well as your first diesel! You wont be disappointed!

Congrats and welcome! ?

hey everyone, thanks for the replies. Looking forward to enjoying the truck! Building my stuff in increments, only thing it’ll be towing for now is a horse trailer a few times a year but a boat is in the future. Rides like a dream!

Congratulations.

Awesome enjoy the new beast.

Hey everyone,

Just picked up my F-250 Tremor lariat today. Searched and researched these trucks for months and very excited to enjoy it. It’s my first diesel and I’m looking forward to learning more about these trucks and their awesome power train. Came from a 2013 Silverado 5.3. Interested in deleting down the road but will likely put 20k on it first. Live in the DC area so parking should be fun ??

View attachment 9084
Congrats on the truck wow from Chevy 5.3 to Ford 6.7 that huge you can pass ten cars on the freeway instead one ?

welcome, Jkucer04. Great looking truck!
nice Gadsden plate, too

welcome, Jkucer04. Great looking truck!
nice Gadsden plate, too
Thank you! Had it on my trucks for years, don’t see many people with that plate around these parts

Latest Discussions

Back