INTRODUCTION TO THE GROUP

bmwbiologist

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Tremor
I was asked to post an introduction and figured I would get that done.
Attached are a few pictures to put a face with a thread!
My name is Kevin and I live in central New Mexico with my husband of 12 years Carl. I am 54 years old and was born and raised in NM. Carl is from east Texas. We are very avid hunters and fishermen who like to travel around and enjoy all the great places to trek wherever there is something to hunt or fish. We have two daughters , 21 and 25.
DSCF1296.JPG
DSCF1366.JPG

Carl drives an F150 King Ranch and until last month, I drove a 2012 FJ Cruiser set up for back country travel.
I decided to get a new super duty and was lucky enough to find the best vehicle that I have ever owned. It is a 2021 F350 Lariat Tremor with a 6.5 Powerstroke. Safe to say I don't expect to be letting go of this truck in the foreseeable future; my "forever truck".
20210827_184334.jpg
20210818_181841.jpg
20210906_190047.jpg
20210826_200029.jpg

I have been doing some fun add-ons to the truck such as lighted side emblems, rock lights, off-road lights and hood deflector. In the next week or so I plan to add an after market front bumper and 12K winch. The winch is sitting in the garage floor and the bumper shipped this morning. I will be doing that work myself and am excited to see how it turns out.
I am a fisheries and wildlife biologist that graduated from NMSU with BS and MS. I worked for the US Forest Service as a fisheries biologist in OR for a number of years, but eventually ended up heading up the environmental permitting efforts for the development of wind and solar projects across the us for a private US company. Just to be clear I am not against fossil fuels nor do I support the idiotic idea that we need to stop the use of oil, coal or other fuels. I strongly disagree with this administration and everything they do!
I will post pictures of the truck as I get things done on it. I hope to see the types of projects you are all working on and seeing the pictures of you mods you do as well.
The pictures of the unfinished garage in the picture of the truck with red rock lights on is the new shop/garage and will be sheet rocked, painted and finished in the next month or so.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!

20200725_104009.jpg
20191005_122011.jpg
N!!!!!
kevpronghorn.jpg
kevjav.jpg
20190928_102237 (2).jpg
CIMG2326.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1425.JPG
    DSCF1425.JPG
    581.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Welcome @bmwbiologist ! Great pics and nice intro. My oldest son is in a dual major fisheries and wildlife program and loves it!

I was asked to post an introduction and figured I would get that done.
Attached are a few pictures to put a face with a thread!
My name is Kevin and I live in central New Mexico with my husband of 12 years Carl. I am 54 years old and was born and raised in NM. Carl is from east Texas. We are very avid hunters and fishermen who like to travel around and enjoy all the great places to trek wherever there is something to hunt or fish. We have two daughters , 21 and 25. View attachment 37124View attachment 37125
Carl drives an F150 King Ranch and until last month, I drove a 2012 FJ Cruiser set up for back country travel.
I decided to get a new super duty and was lucky enough to find the best vehicle that I have ever owned. It is a 2021 F350 Lariat Tremor with a 6.5 Powerstroke. Safe to say I don't expect to be letting go of this truck in the foreseeable future; my "forever truck". View attachment 37113View attachment 37114View attachment 37115View attachment 37116
I have been doing some fun add-ons to the truck such as lighted side emblems, rock lights, off-road lights and hood deflector. In the next week or so I plan to add an after market front bumper and 12K winch. The winch is sitting in the garage floor and the bumper shipped this morning. I will be doing that work myself and am excited to see how it turns out.
I am a fisheries and wildlife biologist that graduated from NMSU with BS and MS. I worked for the US Forest Service as a fisheries biologist in OR for a number of years, but eventually ended up heading up the environmental permitting efforts for the development of wind and solar projects across the us for a private US company. Just to be clear I am not against fossil fuels nor do I support the idiotic idea that we need to stop the use of oil, coal or other fuels. I strongly disagree with this administration and everything they do!
I will post pictures of the truck as I get things done on it. I hope to see the types of projects you are all working on and seeing the pictures of you mods you do as well.
The pictures of the unfinished garage in the picture of the truck with red rock lights on is the new shop/garage and will be sheet rocked, painted and finished in the next month or so.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!

View attachment 37118View attachment 37119N!!!!!
View attachment 37120View attachment 37121View attachment 37122View attachment 37123
Headed to Red River skiing for Thanksgiving week! Love that area of NM

How do you like the rock lights? What brand are you using? How many did you go with/locations? Thanks

Latest Discussions

Back