Interest rates and Invoice pricing.

Accuracy International

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 6.7L Lariat, Blackout, Ultimate, Tremor
Hi, Guy's.

I've been lurking this forum for awhile, I've decided on the packages I want and will be looking to order in September so I can use my PCO and my wife's $500 medical worker credit Ford is offering. I'm looking to order a 2021 and was hoping some of you would share interest rates you've found and if dealers were willing to work with you on a special order?

I'll be trading or selling my Raptor, I love the truck but my needs have changed, so likely I'd put down 50-60% of the cost of the truck with down payment and Raptor sale. I know a couple dealers in my area will typically give invoice pricing however I've never tried that with a special order.

Everything I've seen through Ford Credit has been ludicrous and rates that I'd never consider (maybe I'll need to keep saving...).

Thanks for any information you could share, this forum has been a wealth of knowledge so far, can't wait to really join the group.

Ford may have decent rates at 36 months. Everything else will be bank or cu. your interested should be 3 or lower for 60-84 months.

Yes you can get invoice or below on an ordered vehicle. Dealer just has to agree.

Ford Credit programs and rates change monthly.

Super Duties rarely have strong rate incentives.

Im not sure how different the US and Canada is, but Ford Credit Canada is offering 2.99 @ 84 months this month. Thats with a $500 delivery allowance.

They also had a staggered program month in July and were also offering 5.99 @84 with a $5000 delivery allowance.

You should be able to get any dealer as low on a factory order as you could on an any in stock unit.

I kept my Gen 1 Raptor, my dealership offered me crazy money for it. They want it so bad. If you must sell hold out for every last Penny as the Gen 1 Raptors are bullet proof and highly desirable.

I got dealership invoice price minus 3% and the $500.00 rebate. So they can for sure order you a truck lower than invoice. My truck was an order out, I spent many days with my salesman configuring the unit. It took 7 1/2 weeks from order date to pick up from the dealership. Would have came sooner but I had the factory Bedliner spray in.

make sure the dealership has super duty allocation available for you. so you don't have to wait till they sell more putt putt cars.

Just picked up my truck last Friday. Got the 36 month at 1.9% rate.

I kept my Gen 1 Raptor, my dealership offered me crazy money for it. They want it so bad. If you must sell hold out for every last Penny as the Gen 1 Raptors are bullet proof and highly desirable.

I got dealership invoice price minus 3% and the $500.00 rebate. So they can for sure order you a truck lower than invoice. My truck was an order out, I spent many days with my salesman configuring the unit. It took 7 1/2 weeks from order date to pick up from the dealership. Would have came sooner but I had the factory Bedliner spray in.

make sure the dealership has super duty allocation available for you. so you don't have to wait till they sell more putt putt cars.
Thanks for the heads up on why I am waiting for my dealer to place the order
Went in on 7/9 and wrote up the order and still not placed yet. He told me it would be first week in August
First I have heard of dealer super duty allocation ?

I just purchased my Tremor on 7/15/20. Ford Motor Credit gave my 2.6% @ 84 months, with 15k down. I also rolled over 7k of equity from my Raptor I traded in for the Tremor. My credit score was 825. I’ve purchased a ton of cars and no bank has every been able to beat my credit union. FMC originally gave me 3.33% then I showed them my credit union offer. FMC matched it And I was about to tell my credit union because they probably would have went lower but FMC offered me the 8 year/76k maintenance plan for only $1500.... So I stayed with FMC because the maintenance plan originally is $3600. It just all depends on how you wheel and deal. They just aren’t budging much on price of the trucks. So try to get other things out of them.

Thanks, fellas. Some really encouraging information. I especially appreciate the maintenance plan pricing, I’ll know what to shoot for.

Has anyone added warranty to the mix, any info to score the best price? I have a friend that owns a used car dealership and he’s giving me pricing on one of those hillbilly plans...

Thanks for the great discussion.

I got 500 over invoice on mine minus whatever rebates are available. My truck will be in SD for pick up in August but I'm on deployment until end of the yr so I'm going to wait to see if rebates get any better as the 2021's come out and they're looking to unload the '20's. I didn't think it would be built so quickly with the covid stuff going on or I would have waited and had a '21 built. I'll see what FMC offers when the time comes but Navy fed right now is 2.49% for 72 mos or 2.29% at 60.

I got 500 over invoice on mine minus whatever rebates are available. My truck will be in SD for pick up in August but I'm on deployment until end of the yr so I'm going to wait to see if rebates get any better as the 2021's come out and they're looking to unload the '20's. I didn't think it would be built so quickly with the covid stuff going on or I would have waited and had a '21 built. I'll see what FMC offers when the time comes but Navy fed right now is 2.49% for 72 mos or 2.29% at 60.

Did you use MAS? If so you can try and get a PCO and MAS will accept it with your order.

Thanks, fellas. Some really encouraging information. I especially appreciate the maintenance plan pricing, I’ll know what to shoot for.

Has anyone added warranty to the mix, any info to score the best price? I have a friend that owns a used car dealership and he’s giving me pricing on one of those hillbilly plans...

Thanks for the great discussion.
Damn, I should have added. I bought the extended warranty also as I always do. It was $2300 for an additional 6 years.

Dude, I got my truck from Ken Grody in Carlsbad 2 weeks ago. They love us military! I’ve never been treated so well and such a smooth process there. Stay away from Mossy Ford..... Itnwas a horrible process buying my first Raptor and they tried pulling a couple of fast ones on me but I caught them.

Dude, I got my truck from Ken Grody in Carlsbad 2 weeks ago. They love us military! I’ve never been treated so well and such a smooth process there. Stay away from Mossy Ford..... Itnwas a horrible process buying my first Raptor and they tried pulling a couple of fast ones on me but I caught them.
Totally agree, I go through El Cajon Ford b/c my buddy works there. Mossy is horrible. I almost bought a GT350 through them and ended up at another dealership after the tricks they tried to pull. You still in the SD area?

My CU is offering 1.86 right now at 72 months. They've always been very good to us. My neighbor is actually a sales manager for a Ford dealer and is getting me about 6500k off MSRP. Not too shabby. Just have to order it already... (looks at wife)

What is MAS?

@ddowney
If your deployed there's a program we can take advantage of to buy new vehicles. Ones they have or custom ordered. If your in an area that doesn't have a rep due to COVID. or your unsure. Message me on here and ill give you my guy's contact info.

Attached is my build sheet I have. Iv tweaked it some and will continue until 2021 comes out. but it will show you their cost vs MSRP

Attachments

• Quote.pdf
    583.3 KB · Views: 73
@ddowney
If your deployed there's a program we can take advantage of to buy new vehicles. Ones they have or custom ordered. If your in an area that doesn't have a rep due to COVID. or your unsure. Message me on here and ill give you my guy's contact info.

Attached is my build sheet I have. Iv tweaked it some and will continue until 2021 comes out. but it will show you their cost vs MSRP
Nice! Yeah i'm just over invoice so looks like we're about in the same boat. MSRP is 74500 and the price i'm at is 70,800.

I got right at $2k under invoice and financed at 2.5% for 72 months. It wasn't a special order like you're doing, but I had previously gotten offers from dealers at invoice for doing a special order.

I got mine for $500 under invoice, and mine was a special order.

Here’s the deal I worked out on my custom order. Not sure how great it is but I’m happy. Can’t help with the financing part, been saving up since I paid off my last truck so I’ll be rolling in with a check for the difference.
13BFD03D-B8D8-41F2-A9C2-579538E1354F.jpeg

Back