Intake and exhaust

Walnutz

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 7.3L Lariat sport
Anyone making these items yet? Excited to let this beast engine breath and sound even better! Borla said it will be a year until release as no plans yet to make one for the 7.3

Nothing on the market yet. I wouldn’t expect much of a performance increase. The oem system is pretty free flowing. Most likely any aftermarket exhaust is going to be about sounding more powerful than actually being more powerful.

That’s fine with me. I can’t wait for a system that sounds better.

The Borla will be worth the wait.

Just got a response from CGS Performance Products about their 7.3L cat-back exhaust system. They had the system installed on one of the Tremors at SEMA. Long story short, they said they have a system designed and ready and to check back on their website in the near future for a release.

ford-tremor-specs.jpg

Rumors through the grapevine are Holley is working on an intake manifold and headers..

Just got a response from CGS Performance Products about their 7.3L cat-back exhaust system. They had the system installed on one of the Tremors at SEMA. Long story short, they said they have a system designed and ready and to check back on their website in the near future for a release.

View attachment 1126
I get that they wanted to make the truck look a little more aggressive, but general tires are trash compared to the stock Duratracs, bad choice in my opinion

How'd they get 37s with no lift or rubbing?

Unfortunately the aftermarket industry has been extremely slow to respond to these trucks given their nature. If they were a half ton pickup with this power plant it would probably be a different story. Most of what’s out there is just carry over from the 6.2 engine. Sometimes it’s a fit (such as MBRP’s exhaust) sometimes it’s not. Most stuff that’s coming out this year is coming out in August from what I’m hearing. Some companies just aren’t interested at all as it’s not really a dedicated package like Dodge Power Wagon is. The F250 just doesn’t seem to generate excitement for them I guess. It’s all about market share and numbers for these manufacturers. Magnaflow has a dual exhaust system in R&D due out in about 60 days. Don’t believe it’s a true dual setup though. I believe it’s resonator delete, 3 1/2” in and twin 2 1/2” out. Classified as aggressive.

I'd love to have some exhaust options from Borla, Corsa and Magnaflow!

Anyone making these items yet? Excited to let this beast engine breath and sound even better! Borla said it will be a year until release as no plans yet to make one for the 7.3
For the money, I had my local custom exhaust guy install true duels with 50 series Flowmasters. It made a big difference and its not that loud, no drone. It cost me 650.00.

Once I get my cat back exhaust, I won't need a badge. The rumble of the 7.3 445 CI big block will give it away :)

Latest Discussions

Back