Insurance cost

SamuraiJones44

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Hello everyone, I've been working on obtaining a new 2021 Tremor. In doing my due diligence I checked the cost of insurence with my current provider. They came back with a crazy high rate. More than my Raptor & Mustang combined. Is this normal for everyone or do i just need to find the rigt provider.
Just in case your wondering I have a perfect record.
Thanks again for everyones future input.

Check around with other insurance companies. The cost of the truck could affect it or the heavy amount of towing.

I pay about $125/month with State Farm for a platinum diesel 350 tremor.

Replacing my 2015 F150 with the 2021 F350 Tremor (when it comes) will only cost me ~$30 overall in the policy. I currently use Progressive.

$105 / month. State Farm. My wife's Explorer ST actually costs slightly more than my F250.

Hello everyone, I've been working on obtaining a new 2021 Tremor. In doing my due diligence I checked the cost of insurence with my current provider. They came back with a crazy high rate. More than my Raptor & Mustang combined. Is this normal for everyone or do i just need to find the rigt provider.
Just in case your wondering I have a perfect record.
Thanks again for everyones future input.

Are you getting it quoted as commercial at all? That could be why it's so much higher than your Raptor & Mustang.

If you dont mind me asking, who is your provider.
Insurance will very wildly from state to state and even locations within the state. Then you have multiple vehicles and homes bundled that lower prices.
My insurance on my 2020 250 Tremor is priced the same as my 2019 tocoma TRD despite the TRD having an msrp of about 60% of my Tremor.

Lol
44 as a matter of fact
Wow. Maybe you live in a bad area for insurance cost. I've had the same policy for 20 years or more and with multiple vehicles, homeowners and life i get bundled discounts but the auto portion is right at $100 a month for a 2015 f150 and a 2017 Edge. And we are the same age.

Are you getting it quoted as commercial at all? That could be why it's so much higher than your Raptor & Mustang.
I had my wife get it quoted. I will have to check and see.

Wow. Maybe you live in a bad area for insurance cost. I've had the same policy for 20 years or more and with multiple vehicles, homeowners and life i get bundled discounts but the auto portion is right at $100 a month for a 2015 f150 and a 2017 Edge. And we are the same age.
Im in Texas, my other vehicles are not bad.

I got a quote (I use Geico) that was only about $16.00 more every 6 months with my Subaru Crosstrek as a trade-in... not bad at all.

so i have 4 vehicles on mine but the Tremor is $138 and my F150 is $93 but i am 26 and live in maryland where they required stupid high insurance and rates are high but i was paying $105 for 2 vehicles and renters in Kansas same plan in maryland was $265

But i have geico and 3 vehicles with Full insurance i know it high but considering people i work with pay $350 a month for a 2018 f150 .... i am happy with what i have

so i have 4 vehicles on mine but the Tremor is $138 and my F150 is $93 but i am 26 and live in maryland where they required stupid high insurance and rates are high but i was paying $105 for 2 vehicles and renters in Kansas same plan in maryland was $265

But i have geico and 3 vehicles with Full insurance i know it high but considering people i work with pay $350 a month for a 2018 f150 .... i am happy with what i have
One thing I never thought I would get out of this forum is so much perspective about different pRts of the country. I guess insurance is cheap here. Along with registration costs. I always feel like I'm getting screwed when I pay, but now I know it could be a lot worse.

One thing I never thought I would get out of this forum is so much perspective about different pRts of the country. I guess insurance is cheap here. Along with registration costs. I always feel like I'm getting screwed when I pay, but now I know it could be a lot worse.
hahaha Reg fees for my F150 every year is $210 and the F350 is $285 a year .... and the fucking 2018 Ford edge is $185 for 2 year ..... maryland say fuck you .... you own a truck and not a fucking telsa but they arent chargers for them anywhere in the farm land of maryland .... they make laws for the city and say fuck the rural areas

Back