Installing 360 cam

2022F350SportAppearance

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 lariat with sport appearance package
I have the 2022 with sync 4 and am installing the cams because mine did not come with the 360 cams. I am looking for someone that is willing to share there vin to make shore I order the correct PDM for the cameras that does not have the adaptive cruise. I have the info for a truck with adaptive cruise but trying to make shore that that does not change the part number I need.

assuming that all the camera connections are already in place for this, how many cameras does this add? Does it allow you to view the cameras while driving?

assuming that all the camera connections are already in place for this, how many cameras does this add? Does it allow you to view the cameras while driving?
I have the front one and the one in the 3rd brake light installed. I also have the button in the dash installed. Have not got the mirror ones yet. Most of the wires have been already installed. I had to get a new harness to the 3rd break light that comes from the top of the c pillar. If you are wanting to run cameras while you are driving then it is a different module that is made by 4d tech called the can opener. https://www.4dtech.com/canopener-motion-unlock-360-camera-unlock/
I have not pulled a part the dash yet to double check but I believe I have to have a new power distribution panel for the cameras.

Back