Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
USMC 2001-2005
Current Ride
2023 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Lamborghini Superleggera #7007
So I know this exhaust really won’t do much for the truck. It’s mainly cosmetic. I was going back and forth about just painting the OEM one black but I decided to pull the trigger On this. Install was easiest I’ve ever had it. Maybe because my truck is a month old and only 1k miles, but everything came off with ease. Super easy bolt on too. I had to cut the pipe to fit the super cab short bed (21.25”) and bolted on. It looks really good! MRBP part #MBR-S6289BLK.
4B229678-1B15-40E5-A0F1-5514AF6F5B3F.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice work Devil Dog......Semper FI....Lemme see a pic of the R8 in a few years that is also my next purchase!

Nice work Devil Dog......Semper FI....Lemme see a pic of the R8 in a few years that is also my next purchase!
Oorah!! And here you go.... Oh you said a few years... Sorry... Lol.... Awww, my old Raptor in the background.... I guess I need a new pic with the Tremor and the R8...
2BB6B71C-FC94-4FFF-9C50-7FEF8CC4C486.jpeg

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:................Daaaammmnnn!. V10 also....Carry on Marine!

I like that tip. Looks good. Any sound difference?
I’d like to say there’s a slight increase in turbo whistle but there really isn’t much. I kind of knew that. I figured if I got a little sound increase then great but mainly for the black exhaust.

That is sharper than a mustang.....holy shit.........I would be afraid to drive it!

Oorah!! And here you go.... Oh you said a few years... Sorry... Lol.... Awww, my old Raptor in the background.... I guess I need a new pic with the Tremor and the R8...View attachment 3810
I love those cars, green calipers too!!!!!!!!! Crazy fast :cool:

Back