Innov8 Wheels

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
I found my next wheel. Innov8 racing G500 with a bronze finish and a simulated beadlock. They come in 17" and 20" sizes with a couple of different offsets. Not cheap but forged and machined here in here in the USA. Now I just have to wait for these 35" duratracs to wear out so I can grab some 37s at the same time.

1582235411747.png

Gorgeous wheels! Great choice.

Ed

I like'em!! You going with 20's ?

I think I'll end up with the 20x9. I wish they made it in 18x9. Need to figure out if 5" or 5.5" of offset would be best. They're damn expensive so going to be saving up for a while.

I think I'll end up with the 20x9. I wish they made it in 18x9. Need to figure out if 5" or 5.5" of offset would be best. They're damn expensive so going to be saving up for a while.
Damn! Me likey. They look similar to the original OEM wheels, which I like.

There is a Silver Spruce SD in town I see regularly that just installed similar color wheels. Almost took a picture on the drive home from work today. It looks sharp. I’ll take one and post it next time.

Didn’t take long.
5BA7AF73-04BD-4ACA-8A48-9FAFBBB57B1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Those look really sharp! Do you know how much the 20” wheels weigh?

Damn! Me likey. They look similar to the original OEM wheels, which I like.

There is a Silver Spruce SD in town I see regularly that just installed similar color wheels. Almost took a picture on the drive home from work today. It looks sharp. I’ll take one and post it next time.

Didn’t take long.
View attachment 584
Good looking truck.

Those look really sharp! Do you know how much the 20” wheels weigh?
The simulated beadlocks weight a hair under 40 lbs. 3600 lb load capacity. The real beadlocks are lighter but they only come in 17” as far as I can tell. They are spendy. Around $1000 each! But if you see the machine work on them you’ll see where the money goes.

Back