Informative video on diesel engines

I love Engineering Explained. This guy really knows his engines. Much better than this idiot Scotty Kilmer who just yells on every video how crappy everyone is. I think if I were to follow every Scotty Kilmer advice, I'd be driving a tricycle.

I love Engineering Explained. This guy really knows his engines. Much better than this idiot Scotty Kilmer who just yells on every video how crappy everyone is. I think if I were to follow every Scotty Kilmer advice, I'd be driving a tricycle.
I do in my spare time. A toyota tricycle.

I do in my spare time. A toyota tricycle.
No no. I meant the old school ones. Where you have to use your feet. Like the ones your kids have. I think that'd be the only thing Scotty Kilmer approves of. Everything else is obviously "the worst damn machine every built 1000000 reasons not to buy toyota, nissan, bmw, mercedes, ford, gm, chevy, ferrari, porsche, bananas on wheels"

No no. I meant the old school ones. Where you have to use your feet. Like the ones your kids have. I think that'd be the only thing Scotty Kilmer approves of. Everything else is obviously "the worst damn machine every built 1000000 reasons not to buy toyota, nissan, bmw, mercedes, ford, gm, chevy, ferrari, porsche, bananas on wheels"
Haha I know. He told me not to get a diesel because they don't use spark plugs and therefore cannot be trusted.

Back