Individual Trailer TPMS/Customer-Placed Trailer Camera and Center High Mounted Stop Light (CHMSL) Camera

legmar

Tremor Addict
TOTM Winner
GB Organizer 📢
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Black 2022 F-350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
1999 Toyota Camry Solara SLE
Hey guys, first of all... this forum is awesome, and I've learned so much already from all of you!
I'm configuring my build and have a couple questions about the towing camera options...
  1. Does anyone know if I need to purchase the "Individual Trailer TPMS/Customer-Placed Trailer Camera" at the time of build in order to have the harness(es) that wire to the bumper? I'm building a 350 Platinum and wonder if the camera/tpms harness will be missing if I don't buy the customer-placed camera option from the factory when they build the truck...
  2. Is it possible to have both a CHMSL Camera and a Customer-Placed Trailer Camera? If I have both, would I be able to toggle between the two views via the sync3 screen?
Thanks so much for all the insight!

Hey guys, first of all... this forum is awesome, and I've learned so much already from all of you!
I'm configuring my build and have a couple questions about the towing camera options...
  1. Does anyone know if I need to purchase the "Individual Trailer TPMS/Customer-Placed Trailer Camera" at the time of build in order to have the harness(es) that wire to the bumper? I'm building a 350 Platinum and wonder if the camera/tpms harness will be missing if I don't buy the customer-placed camera option from the factory when they build the truck...
  2. Is it possible to have both a CHMSL Camera and a Customer-Placed Trailer Camera? If I have both, would I be able to toggle between the two views via the sync3 screen?
The truck is already wired for this. The wiring harness resides above and behind the spare tire. The kit is plug and play. You will still have the CHMSL camera and an AUX option which is the trailer cam. You can toggle between up to about 6 MPH - ( in drive)

I ordered that option and i dont even have a trailer yet. Im paying for it now and when i get my trailer/Rv/Hauler camper (what ever i get this winter) I just bring it in for install. Also Fuck Yeah My MAN with that Platinum F350 Future Tremor order. What color are you going with, if i missed your post. Heres my order if this helps with picking options. Iconic Silver (of course) Platinum F350 Tremor. And you can see the X Plan Pricing. But ask for below invoice pricing. Some dudes here are much slicker than I at getting a great deal. But learn from others My Man.

I ordered that option and i dont even have a trailer yet. Im paying for it now and when i get my trailer/Rv/Hauler camper (what ever i get this winter) I just bring it in for install. Also Fuck Yeah My MAN with that Platinum F350 Future Tremor order. What color are you going with, if i missed your post. Heres my order if this helps with picking options. Iconic Silver (of course) Platinum F350 Tremor. And you can see the X Plan Pricing. But ask for below invoice pricing. Some dudes here are much slicker than I at getting a great deal. But learn from others My Man.
[/
1600391234412.jpeg

Man you’re order is awesome! I’m pretty excited about the winch option too. I do wonder what I’m gonna do with the front license plate though! ?
I’m ordering black. This will be my third black f-series truck. I just love the black and chrome combination.
I don’t have the mud flaps on my order. Think I’ll regret that? I wondered if maybe you want them to protect your future trailer? Btw, what RV do you have in mind? My wife and I travel in a 32 foot bumper pull and love it!!

Man you’re order is awesome! I’m pretty excited about the winch option too. I do wonder what I’m gonna do with the front license plate though! ?
I’m ordering black. This will be my third black f-series truck. I just love the black and chrome combination.
I don’t have the mud flaps on my order. Think I’ll regret that? I wondered if maybe you want them to protect your future trailer? Btw, what RV do you have in mind? My wife and I travel in a 32 foot bumper pull and love it!!
This is my first Pick Up EVER. I just said Fuck it with my order and just put everything on it. I dont want to regret not putting something on it. My wife and i want to do the traveling deal with our retirement. I thought a Black Series HQ 21 maybe then again maybe get a travel hauler to put in the bed for our first go around.
And great choice with the Black Platinum. The Platinum back bed gate badge looks great with Black paint. Really pops. The Silver one I chose, the back plate gets lost in the color. Wanting to have it custom painted to black with the words Platinum and Super Duty painted in Silver or left in Brushed Chrome. Either way my man Great Choice for sure.

This is my first Pick Up EVER. I just said Fuck it with my order and just put everything on it. I dont want to regret not putting something on it. My wife and i want to do the traveling deal with our retirement. I thought a Black Series HQ 21 maybe then again maybe get a travel hauler to put in the bed for our first go around.
And great choice with the Black Platinum. The Platinum back bed gate badge looks great with Black paint. Really pops. The Silver one I chose, the back plate gets lost in the color. Wanting to have it custom painted to black with the words Platinum and Super Duty painted in Silver or left in Brushed Chrome. Either way my man Great Choice for sure.
Oh my gosh, you must post a pic when you get it painted. I’m a big fan of Red and Black! (Wreck ‘em!) ? I bet it turns out awesome. Now, about that HQ21 - that’s a beautiful match to the tremor. Nice and rugged yet elegant. Also, congrats on your first pickup. You’re gonna love it and wonder how you ever did life without it!!

Oh my gosh, you must post a pic when you get it painted. I’m a big fan of Red and Black! (Wreck ‘em!) ? I bet it turns out awesome. Now, about that HQ21 - that’s a beautiful match to the tremor. Nice and rugged yet elegant. Also, congrats on your first pickup. You’re gonna love it and wonder how you ever did life without it!!
Harleys, Charger SXT, on of SUVs, and recently a bad ass Jaguar F Pace SVR (don't ask. it was an impulse buy)
But Im more excited about the Tremor. Ive been having all my dreams altered every night. Cant wait to put a little bit of NY out of me and a bit of Red Neck in Me. LOL.

Harleys, Charger SXT, on of SUVs, and recently a bad ass Jaguar F Pace SVR (don't ask. it was an impulse buy)
But Im more excited about the Tremor. Ive been having all my dreams altered every night. Cant wait to put a little bit of NY out of me and a bit of Red Neck in Me. LOL.
Hahaha so glad I’m not the only freak who has dreamed about the Tremor build! Since your ride, have you considered traveling with a bike?

Hahaha so glad I’m not the only freak who has dreamed about the Tremor build! Since your ride, have you considered traveling with a bike?
That was the plan. Go to Sturgis Arizona Nevada. TEXAS Colorado Utah Washington California and any and everywhere. We want to enjoy getting out of HATEFUL NY. I had a life changing accident in 2013. But before that I traveled on my Harleys. Now I’m a bit busted up so Tremor time and travel with a camper and tow One of my bikes.
Life is what we make of it. GOD has blessed me with a new chapter in my life. I want to Live Life To It’s Fullest.
???✌️???????

Hahaha so glad I’m not the only freak who has dreamed about the Tremor build!
That was the plan. Go to Sturgis Arizona Nevada. TEXAS Colorado Utah Washington California and any and everywhere. We want to enjoy getting out of HATEFUL NY. I had a life changing accident in 2013. But before that I traveled on my Harleys. Now I’m a bit busted up so Tremor time and travel with a camper and tow One of my bikes.
Life is what we make of it. GOD has blessed me with a new chapter in my life. I want to Live Life To It’s Fullest.
???✌???????
Sorry to hear about the accident - that's gotta be tough. Love your perspective now though! If you find your way to the Great State of Texas, let me know! I'll throw something on the grill for ya!

Back