Macgyver515

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2013 Ram 2500 diesel
First Responder
ER/UC physician assistant
Last edited:
My truck falls within the proposed windshield recall so we shall see.

Looks like the payload is only for 6.7L trucks. Good luck!

This might explain why some payload numbers were all over the place in the payload thread...

It says the payloads where over exaggerated. I see Ford being forced to buy back or replace trucks.
If you buy a truck specifically because it fits your requirements based on their error, I can completely see them having to buy back the trucks.

Hopefully someone will post how much difference there is between their original sticker and the new one.

Would this also explain why several owners have said their previous trucks towed better the Tremor?

Very interested as I thought that was my truck in the picture. I fall right in that window and I tow a 16,000 pound camper every week. Standing by.

I saw on another forum that the issue may be with the long bed trucks with the 12,400 GVW as owners themselves have noticed some odd numbers. If this is true then it wouldn't apply to the Tremor.

I saw on another forum that the issue may be with the long bed trucks with the 12,400 GVW as owners themselves have noticed some odd numbers. If this is true then it wouldn't apply to the Tremor.
And I really don’t think the numbers on here are messed up. We determined the LOW payloads are on the derated trucks and all the other numbers seem reasonable

Back