In Transit - Passing ?

Big John Son

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
1991 Prius
What does passing mean? Reason I ask is it seems like every day my estimated delivery date is pushed up another day. Mine still says in transit but now says est delivery of Oct 20th. Does it always change to 'in passing' before actual delivery?

Mine never changed from in transit and put a expected delivery of nov 1st but truck arrived yesterday 16days earlier then the expected date

Hate to say it the Ford's order tracker is not very accurate, mine went from waiting to ship to delivered at dealer. Never said in transit. However, it did show up a week before the estimate on the tracker. Good luck, shouldn't be long now.

Hate to say it the Ford's order tracker is not very accurate, mine went from waiting to ship to delivered at dealer. Never said in transit. However, it did show up a week before the estimate on the tracker. Good luck, shouldn't be long now.
Ya alumzilla was a lot better tracking wise, fords didnt say mine was delivered until today even though i already got my truck yeaterday

I’m not positive but I believe it’s when it transition from Ford to the rail company. They don’t update much once it’s turned over to the shipper. Some rail companies will show it as it goes through different cities.

The kid that enters the data had to go home and "rub one out" so you did not get your update. :ROFLMAO:
in honesty your truck is really close.

Came in Friday and picking it up Monday. It still shows 'In Transit' with an est delivery of Tuesday.
It’s enough to drive some of the tuffest Mother
F—kers INSANE. Good for you Big John. Kick Back tonight and have a few cold ones. You’ve earned it. Go celebrate with the wife. Life will be changing for you once you bring that Big Black Beautiful Beast to its new Home. Life is good.
????✌️???????

Latest Discussions

Back