In the shop...strange issues

DirtDiggler

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2021 Ford F350 Tremor
1. Getting a random short starts which means it begins to turn over, then stops, no faults thrown. Second attempt starts right up. Doesn't do it every time but several times per week.
2. Getting Anti Lock Break system communication module fault, Pre Collison System Fault, Hill Start Assist Fault....turn off truck all faults clear or reset. Again happens on on occasion several times per week.
4. Rear cabin lights stay on for no reason....resets after 30 minutes or so....Annoying as hell.
5. Cant select drive mode, i.e tow, at times...shut off and restart...all is good.

2021 F350 Tremor 45oo miles.....Love this truck but frustrated as hell....2nd Ford in a row with this type of issue....

You got the Citric trim level.

Ye id start with batteries and the master fuse box in the passenger wheel well. Then I'd check for water intrusion on both front cab corners finally go to bad wiring harnesses that relate to the problems.

There seems to be many of us that have had faulty Body Control Modules. Mine was replaced a few weeks back at 4,500 miles with similar issues.
Thats what I suspect....

well dealership Service called....They suspect power steering control mod. not sure I am buying it but we shall see....

1. Getting a random short starts which means it begins to turn over, then stops, no faults thrown. Second attempt starts right up. Doesn't do it every time but several times per week.
2. Getting Anti Lock Break system communication module fault, Pre Collison System Fault, Hill Start Assist Fault....turn off truck all faults clear or reset. Again happens on on occasion several times per week.
4. Rear cabin lights stay on for no reason....resets after 30 minutes or so....Annoying as hell.
5. Cant select drive mode, i.e tow, at times...shut off and restart...all is good.

2021 F350 Tremor 45oo miles.....Love this truck but frustrated as hell....2nd Ford in a row with this type of issue....
Let me know what you find out, Dealer cant get mine in for 2-3 weeks and I have the same exact problems.

Let me know what you find out, Dealer cant get mine in for 2-3 weeks and I have the same exact problems.
They "think" it the power steering control mod losing communication thus causing the issues...No sure I am buying it but Ill keep ya posted.

dealership just called....taking interior apart to chase the harness......Another week to 2.....They have for 15 days i am lemon law it and go buy a Dodge.....2nd Ford in a row that's crap! Pissed!

How long have they had it? Seems like a lot for something the fires right up on 2 turn of key.

what happened on your first Ford?

same strange electrical crap as this.....long story short ended up being the BCM on the previous (2018 f250), but traded when it started to act up a few months ago for this Tremor....Always been a Ford guy but ....

same strange electrical crap as this.....long story short ended up being the BCM on the previous (2018 f250), but traded when it started to act up a few months ago for this Tremor....Always been a Ford guy but ....
Thanks, been a Ford guy but only had two Ford’s or the past 2 Fords have had issues?

If they can’t fix it I’d look at lemon law before losing money on another trade.

I just lemoned my 2021 F150 lariat, only put 1600 miles on it. All kinds of electrical issues. My tremor is still being built and posts like these really make me nervous ?

I just lemoned my 2021 F150 lariat, only put 1600 miles on it. All kinds of electrical issues. My tremor is still being built and posts like these really make me nervous ?
yea, hearing a few having similar issues

yea, hearing a few having similar issues
Yep mine is in the shop with electrical issues as well, just about a month so far and still no fix, had about 4500 miles on it. Plan to talk to the dealer tomorrow to start a buy back, I tried to be understanding and give it some time due to the fact that there is no inventory out there, but to me a month in the shop with no fix is pretty ridiculous.

Yep mine is in the shop with electrical issues as well, just about a month so far and still no fix, had about 4500 miles on it. Plan to talk to the dealer tomorrow to start a buy back, I tried to be understanding and give it some time due to the fact that there is no inventory out there, but to me a month in the shop with no fix is pretty ridiculous.
Im in Fla and we can lemon law it after 15 days in the shop in the first 24 months. IF it gets to that I am get money back and buying a Dodge!

Back