In cab grease gun storage?

I thought I was prepared with emergency stuff and a tool kit but didn’t think of a grease gun. Maybe if I was on the road all the time hauling stuff or towing loads for U-Ship?

I keep a 55 gallon barrel strapped in the back since it tends to get messy.

61nZwtPQ+PL._AC_SL1419_.jpg

Maybe it's because I have a cheap one but I hang my gun on a rack in the garage and it drips strawberry syrup constantly. I don't want that crap in my truck. If you have to have one in the cab, maybe put it in a toolbox w a towel around it to contain the mess. Should prob keep disposable gloves w you too or you'll get it all over your steering wheel if you have to use it.

These trucks only have 2 grease points from the factor, I don’t see it being a emergency for the truck…..now, if I’m hauling equipment/tractors out to various places away from home I can see having one… but I’ll just keep it in the storage box on the trailer at that point.

If you really wanted to carry a grease gun all the time - I'd find an appropriate sized ammo-type storage box at a surplus store - maybe even getting the smaller pistol size grease gun just to make it easier. Definitely wouldn't put a grease gun in the interior - a lot of greases to to find a find a way to ooze out all the crevices of the gun.

Take the battery off and put it in the tool box like I do with my Milwaukee. 😜

Or tell your laborer to get it out of the conex and grease what ever you need.:D

I remember my grandpa talking about using a grease gun in the Army, it was the nick name for a M3 submachine gun.
You beat me to that one was going to say under the seat in a soft case for easy access.

Last edited:
Back