Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-350 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat Ultimate and Sport Pkgs PowerStroke
Current Ride #2
‘05 Excursion EB 6.0,‘04 TJ as our dinghy behind our motorhome
First Responder
Retired LEO
I thought I was prepared with emergency stuff and a tool kit but didn’t think of a grease gun. Maybe if I was on the road all the time hauling stuff or towing loads for U-Ship?

toximus

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jeep LJ
I keep a 55 gallon barrel strapped in the back since it tends to get messy.

61nZwtPQ+PL._AC_SL1419_.jpg

SManZ

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor XLT 7.3L
Maybe it's because I have a cheap one but I hang my gun on a rack in the garage and it drips strawberry syrup constantly. I don't want that crap in my truck. If you have to have one in the cab, maybe put it in a toolbox w a towel around it to contain the mess. Should prob keep disposable gloves w you too or you'll get it all over your steering wheel if you have to use it.

Jp_norris

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 Gt500
These trucks only have 2 grease points from the factor, I don’t see it being a emergency for the truck…..now, if I’m hauling equipment/tractors out to various places away from home I can see having one… but I’ll just keep it in the storage box on the trailer at that point.

NL-Tremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford F-250 Tremor
If you really wanted to carry a grease gun all the time - I'd find an appropriate sized ammo-type storage box at a surplus store - maybe even getting the smaller pistol size grease gun just to make it easier. Definitely wouldn't put a grease gun in the interior - a lot of greases to to find a find a way to ooze out all the crevices of the gun.

CM1995

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'18 F350
Take the battery off and put it in the tool box like I do with my Milwaukee. 😜

Or tell your laborer to get it out of the conex and grease what ever you need.:D

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge