I'm Going Broke!

bmille05

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F250 Super Duty 7.3 Tremor
It seems about once a month I run across a thread that talks about a mod of some kind. Love reading all the info you guys are putting out but it's costing me! The latest purchase was for the Banks PedalMonster. This has always been a sore point for me since purchasing the truck. With so much power why the $@*$&@ does the truck hesitate to go! I do love the "Sport Mode" mod and use that everytime I get into the truck. I pull a small Airstream 23' and don't like hesitation when pulling out onto traffic. I'm hoping the PedalMonster will be my solution for the hesitation.

I'll let everyone know how well it works!

Keep up the mods, I love them!!

Attachments

• IMG_2085.jpeg
    IMG_2085.jpeg
    462.3 KB · Views: 65
I'm broke too :rolleyes:
Let's hear the report/review on the Banks Pedal Monster when you get it set up!

Nice looking Airstream ?

It seems about once a month I run across a thread that talks about a mod of some kind. Love reading all the info you guys are putting out but it's costing me! The latest purchase was for the Banks PedalMonster. This has always been a sore point for me since purchasing the truck. With so much power why the $@*$&@ does the truck hesitate to go! I do love the "Sport Mode" mod and use that everytime I get into the truck. I pull a small Airstream 23' and don't like hesitation when pulling out onto traffic. I'm hoping the PedalMonster will be my solution for the hesitation.

I'll let everyone know how well it works!

Keep up the mods, I love them!!
Ford must’ve played with those throttle positioning sensor‘s because the ones we have at work if you stab them they’ll burn the tires off there 2014 and up and the good news on going broke is you’re gonna look good doing it ?

bmille05, I think you made a good choice by going with Banks Pedal Monster.
Have you seen how responsive Banks Power is to customers on FaceBook (FB)? From what I've seen, they typically respond to questions/problems very quickly.

Since the Pedal Monster and iDash works on both 7.3l & 6.7l engines, it would be neat if those Banks guys could monitor this forum, (at least Banks-specific portions of it) also, as this forum has FB beat all to pieces.

I, too, am extremely interested in hearing your review of your Pedal Monster.

agreed - I don't even have my truck yet but my garage has nearly 6k in parts for the truck...
List please? Maybe there is something new I can add to my list. Christmas is coming up!

Back