Illinois/Wisconsin/Michigan/Ohio/Indiana Tremors

SE WI
87BFE8C4-45CA-46CA-A485-76D52276E30E.jpeg

Ford Kunes Country? one of the best stores here in the area - high volume pushers, good discounts...
Yes. Kunes. They had the truck I wanted so I snatched it up. Was looking for many months. Easy drive home.

Michigan here. Ordered mine and will be a 2021 should have it in November

Can I ask you where you ordered? I asked my local dealer in Kalamazoo and he said id be looking at Summer 2021 delivery if ordering today...

Cheers

Waiting on my October build. Live in SE Michigan, have my woods in central Michigan.

But, I'll always be a Badger at heart.
CE369A62-6443-4A5D-B6DE-C1767C9EB3F5.jpeg

And yes, this plate will be transferring to the Tremor.

Waiting on my October build. Live in SE Michigan, have my woods in central Michigan.

But, I'll always be a Badger at heart.
View attachment 5426
And yes, this plate will be transferring to the Tremor.

same question ;-) may I ask where you ordered? Im outside of Kalamazoo and have not had much luck with the local dealers here... Zeigler told me I'd be looking at summer 21 delivery..

same question ;-) may I ask where you ordered? Im outside of Kalamazoo and have not had much luck with the local dealers here... Zeigler told me I'd be looking at summer 21 delivery..
Just at my small local'ish dealer, Friendly Ford in Monroe, MI. My order was 7/8, for a 2020. I'm scheduled to a day, 10/10. Longer wait then others, but shorter than some.

I think it all comes down to dealer allotment and the priority they assign you, and commodity restrictions at the plant. But who knows?

Can I ask you where you ordered? I asked my local dealer in Kalamazoo and he said id be looking at Summer 2021 delivery if ordering today...

Cheers
I ordered out of Candy Ford in Charlotte Michigan. I ordered in August and they said that it’s too late to order a 2020 model but I could order one for the 2021 model year. They said that Ford will switch over to the 2021 models in November and run customer orders first.

There is also this: https://fordauthority.com/2020/06/f...ordering-details-outline-important-dates/amp/

Last edited:
Back