Sloo

Current Ride
2016 F250. 6.2.
Waiting on mine. Exactly like that.

Joea9809

Current Ride
2017 F-250
My dealer has mine hostage for now! View attachment 744
My brother lives in Tunbridge....Upper Pass Beer Company, I was driving around and came across your dealership. Stopped to take a picture the daughter/wife of the owner and current owner came out , nice conversation. About the coolest Ford dealership I've seen. Had a 17 F-250 at the time. Driving a Megnetic F-350 Tremor Lariat ultimate sport package 7.3 now. Road trip up from New Jersey planned in July . Nice to see non Subarus in the Green Mountain State !

Bullitt

Current Ride
2020 ford super duty f350 lariat tremor/ sport
That dealership started back in 1913 when the owner ask Henry Ford and his cronies to come out for his Fourth of July party. That august Ford gave him a dealership .
They built that barn like dealership in case selling cars did not work out, they could farm instead!

cool story, one of the oldest in New England.
I know the owners as they got my grandson to sing the national anthem at the Red Sox game last year!
I figured they have to be good folks!!

Bullitt

Current Ride
Yes there is! Sometimes I find myself reminding myself to slow down and enjoy where I live . America in general is beautiful, we all need to slow down and enjoy it.

Life’s short, but a tremor and enjoy!!

Bullitt

Current Ride
I picked up my Tremor yesterday, it took me a. Bit to figure out the shake in the steering wheel ( lane keeping) I shut that right off. Vermont roads are bad this time of year and you try to miss as many frost heaves as possible!

I started with a few mods already( I just have to mess with things) .
Pic of old and new!
FA3CB84B-C830-4621-805F-65CD3A086964.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sully

Current Ride
F350
Ah, this is killing me. My truck has been on order since November 4th. Its been received in the rail yard for a few days now. I keep expecting the dealer or website to update to delivered. Its a race to beat any "Shelter In Place" edict here in Washington State.

Sloo

Current Ride
2016 F250. 6.2.
Are those factory splash guards?

Ryno

Founding Member
Current Ride
Ram 2500
Well I think it’s only appropriate to post here since it’s what I’ve got. After 12 days at the dealer doing ceramic tint, ceramic paint coating, and PPF(Paint Protection Film) I FINALLY picked it up yesterday, loaded it up and headed to the cabin. What a truck!! Super happy with it!

Attachments

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel
@Ryno - Great pics. I finally made up my mind on buying one that color. Been going back and forth for a few months.

Ryno

Founding Member
Current Ride
Ram 2500
@Ryno - Great pics. I finally made up my mind on buying one that color. Been going back and forth for a few months.
I absolutely love this truck! Was towing my dump trailer yesterday and I just about forgot it was there. Color is great! I’m coming from a blacked out RAM and it was work to keep clean. I also did a PPF(paint protection film) on the front and all the way down the rocker and had it ceramic coated. Was spendy, but wow is that paint nice. Took it to a touchless cleaner the other day and the water just sheets right off. Congrats on the decision! Like I’ve said in the past, I think you can’t really go wrong with any color. These truck are just good looking trucks period.

Latest Discussions