Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor 7.3 Godzilla
Current Ride #2
2020 Kubota MX5800
First Responder
Retired Law Enforcement
Anxiously awaiting my Iconic Silver 7.3 Tremor with Lariat Ultimate, Cab Lights, LED Headlights/Taillights. Let’s see them, cause all I have is this pic to drool over.
E6567D09-D398-4B7F-832A-A60270E3FB51.jpeg

I am so happy with my choice of Iconic Silver I was on the fence with that greenish silver color ( Silver Spruce ) but when I saw an F150 in it I thought ahhhh blahhhh. This Silver Rocks!
I went with Iconic Silver with my 2021 Platinum build. My opinion best color for sure. But i think Most colors would be better with the Platinum. The brushed chrome Platinum Bed Gate Badge gets lost with the Silver. I'm planning on having that Platinum badge painted, probably BLACK. What trim did you go with ANVIL. I used to listen to a rock band called Anvil back in the late 80s. They were good back in the day.

Anyone have to go down the path of touch up paint yet for their Iconic Silver? Managed to catch my tailgate with my bike rack. Very minor but VERY ANNOYING!

Close, but this is a secret lake on private property.
Brother one of those can easily be TOTM. It’s all about the background shot. Beautiful Beast is also a plus. You have both. ?

Brother one of those can easily be TOTM. It’s all about the background shot. Beautiful Beast is also a plus. You have both. ?
Thanks , I have to get some picks now that winch and lights are installed. The winch was purchased with the vehicle but ford factory just tossed it in the bed of the truck and shipped it. I will get some better pics.

Back