• Total voters

FORDFIRSTIMER

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
20 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
18 Camaro SS 1LE
Iconic Silver or Magnetic? How did you decide and are you happy with your choice? I'm leaning Magnetic but i'm worried it will show dirt/dust about as bad as black.
Thoughts?

Iconic Silver or Magnetic? How did you decide and are you happy with your choice? I'm leaning Magnetic but i'm worried it will show dirt/dust about as bad as black.
Thoughts?
I had a black power wagon, it showed pin stripes from branches on trails like crazy. Any dark color will, I went back to silver on this truck. If I did get a darker color it would have been blue jeans or ford performance blue from the concept orders system.

Silver for sure - a classic (iconic?) color that withstands years of flash-in-the-pan colors. And consider re-sale and repair (for the same reason).

Thoughts?
magnetic color was discontinued for 2021

20200906_144757.jpg
20200906_162329.jpg
20200906_162345.jpg
20200906_162354.jpg

Last edited:
Iconic Silver - silver shows dirt less, turns gray at night and is just that much faster :ROFLMAO:
Both great colors.

I was torn between these colors when I was looking. 2 different local dealers had tremors in stock. One dealer had iconic Lariat, the other dealer had magnetic XLT. The wife instructed me to get the Lariat (for leather seats), so she made the choice for me. Still love both colors.

I liked both but the silver would be better for dirt and my off road "pin striping" from the mesquite trees here in Texas. Plus it was more rare from what I could tell.

I went back and forth for months on the same thing. Both colors look awesome. I ended up going with magnetic and I've been real happy with it.

Thought I'd make the debate a little more official with a poll so there is a clear winner.. VOTE!

Thoughts?
Absolutey Iconic SILVER Platinum. Although the back Platinum Plate gets lost in the Silver. Looks so much better with Magnetic or Velocity Blue or Black or the best i seen was the the White. Really pops with other colors. So Silver Platinums need the Platinum Plate painted Black with word s Platinum and Super Duty staying Brushed Chrome. So if you go Platinum you may not want Silver. I did though. My Opinion.

Back