Iconic Silver or Magnetic?

Iconic Silver or Magnetic

• Total voters

FORDFIRSTIMER

Tremor Member
Current Ride
18 CAMARO 1LE, TREMOR ON ORDER
Iconic Silver or Magnetic? How did you decide and are you happy with your choice? I'm leaning Magnetic but i'm worried it will show dirt/dust about as bad as black.
Thoughts?

ANVIL_01

Founding Member
Miltary
USMC
Current Ride
Power Wagon
Iconic Silver or Magnetic? How did you decide and are you happy with your choice? I'm leaning Magnetic but i'm worried it will show dirt/dust about as bad as black.
Thoughts?
I had a black power wagon, it showed pin stripes from branches on trails like crazy. Any dark color will, I went back to silver on this truck. If I did get a darker color it would have been blue jeans or ford performance blue from the concept orders system.

Bull

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
F250 Lariat Diesel with the 2006 Appearance Package
Silver for sure - a classic (iconic?) color that withstands years of flash-in-the-pan colors. And consider re-sale and repair (for the same reason).

jhblaze1

Tremor Fiend
Current Ride
2015 Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
Thoughts?
magnetic color was discontinued for 2021

Patriot

Founding Member
Miltary
USAF Gulf War Vet
Current Ride
6.7 liter Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
Iconic Silver - silver shows dirt less, turns gray at night and is just that much faster :ROFLMAO:
Both great colors.

mvaughan77

Tremor Newbie
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
I was torn between these colors when I was looking. 2 different local dealers had tremors in stock. One dealer had iconic Lariat, the other dealer had magnetic XLT. The wife instructed me to get the Lariat (for leather seats), so she made the choice for me. Still love both colors.

Muddyz

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F250 SuperDuty Lariat Ultimate Sport Tremor Iconic Silver
I liked both but the silver would be better for dirt and my off road "pin striping" from the mesquite trees here in Texas. Plus it was more rare from what I could tell.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
I went back and forth for months on the same thing. Both colors look awesome. I ended up going with magnetic and I've been real happy with it.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
Thought I'd make the debate a little more official with a poll so there is a clear winner.. VOTE!

Iron Man

Founding Member
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
Thoughts?
Absolutey Iconic SILVER Platinum. Although the back Platinum Plate gets lost in the Silver. Looks so much better with Magnetic or Velocity Blue or Black or the best i seen was the the White. Really pops with other colors. So Silver Platinums need the Platinum Plate painted Black with word s Platinum and Super Duty staying Brushed Chrome. So if you go Platinum you may not want Silver. I did though. My Opinion.