I wish this feature was standard on a Ford Super duty Tremor

Nice. But I guess if you have the banks pedal commander unit you cannot install this because the UBD ports is already used for that.
An OBD-2 splitter will remedy this-type problem 8A6E847A-1860-4AE2-96E9-C8DC4FB4EF09.jpeg

I saw this a while ago but waiting for one to come out for the 10 speed or more configurable. I don't really need to know what gear I'm in but I also don't like the 1 - 6 on it

It's neat, but I don't think it is something I would use. To expand on the OEM topic, I'm spoiled by the HUD in my wife's BMW x5. It will display not only your current speed, but will show the speed limit and highlight your speed red when you go over the limit (customizeable). It also includes turn by turn navigation, media/radio display, and more.

I saw this a while ago but waiting for one to come out for the 10 speed or more configurable. I don't really need to know what gear I'm in but I also don't like the 1 - 6 on it
Yea, I thought the above bar was the gear but I believe it's the RPM indictor. Thank for the feedback.

It's neat, but I don't think it is something I would use. To expand on the OEM topic, I'm spoiled by the HUD in my wife's BMW x5. It will display not only your current speed, but will show the speed limit and highlight your speed red when you go over the limit (customizeable). It also includes turn by turn navigation, media/radio display, and more.
yes and Mercedes has one with a lot of information on it. Speed limit, CC setting, lane keep, speedo, nav, ToA, Destionation Distance, clock, compass, media

1613675226521.png

I like HUD as a standard feature but I wouldn't want to put some janky after market one in my truck. This one looks better than a lot I've seen but I'd want something that blends in and looks OEM.
I been looking also for the same reasons. This is the only one that really fits the location in my opinion. That why I wish Ford would design and add this feature as a standard. Thanks for the feedback.

yes and Mercedes has one with a lot of information on it. Speed limit, CC setting, lane keep, speedo, nav, ToA, Destionation Distance, clock, compass, media

View attachment 17451
Yea, I believe this option should be standard on the F-series. It's on my wife Mazda. It's just one of those feature once you use it, you will appreciate the functionality.

My Audi had the Nav too. That was great.

Thanks I didn't know that, so what does it do "fill up" as RPM increase?
Yes, I have been using it for couple of weeks now. I addded the Volt reading on the HUD and added Temp using Forscan. So i have a very good all around display of all my readings of my Tremor. This is Definitely a good mod to add to your Tremor.

Mine would be on permanent red!

Sad that they went half way with the updates to the center info screen going 12" but not giving us the rearview camera mirror or HUD that's offered on every other pick up these days

Sad that they went half way with the updates to the center info screen going 12" but not giving us the rearview camera mirror or HUD that's offered on every other pick up these days
The rear view camera mirror is much cooler in pictures and video than in real life. My wife's Chevy Traverse has it and we don't really like it all that much. Your brain can't interpret the image as easily a just looking in the mirror. I think it's because you lose the 3D aspect of your vision when you look at the image from a single camera. You can tell approximate distance when you look in a regular mirror. You have to concentrate for an extra second on the camera image to figure out the distance of the cars behind you.

Latest Discussions

Back