I Spy... with my little eye | 2023 SD Thread

Pretty sure it just says turbo diesel when played back at .5 speed i was able to make out most of the letters. Its got the red in it so it has to be faster...

Reactions: VB!
Anybody catch that new PowerStroke emblem? 😁

Not sure if it says High Output or just Turbo Diesel underneath.

VQ7KCPE.png
That was what caught my eye first too!

If there is an upgraded high output 6.7 coming, they could be pulling the red number idea from what they did with the raptor r. The last r in the raptor bed logo is red letting you know what it is. Maybe the red 6.7 designates the high output and the regular black one is the standard 6.7 that is currently made.

Curious if and how the fender side vents will look compared to the F150's.

Pretty sure it just says turbo diesel when played back at .5 speed i was able to make out most of the letters. Its got the red in it so it has to be faster...
Also so the 7.3 guys can read it from the gas station.

Curious if and how the fender side vents will look compared to the F150's.
dude you read my mind if you look at the video at 4 seconds, the fender vents look to be all the way down to the body line on the fender!! you gotta pause it to see it but I was told from a friend in KTP that they are almost 4" bigger than current.

dude you read my mind if you look at the video at 4 seconds, the fender vents look to be all the way down to the body line on the fender!! you gotta pause it to see it but I was told from a friend in KTP that they are almost 4" bigger than current.
I wish you hadn't said that.... I was already annoyed with the front... Now you're telling me Ford messed up the side too

When a '23 wins tremor of the month, I'm going to have to do my desk pop to celebrate

I wish you hadn't said that.... I was already annoyed with the front... Now you're telling me Ford messed up the side too

When a '23 wins tremor of the month, I'm going to have to do my desk pop to celebrate

Look for yourself 4 seconds in you can see some kind of chrome trim coming all the way down to the body line on the fender.

Look for yourself 4 seconds in you can see some kind of chrome trim coming all the way down to the body line on the fender.
Yep, posted on the previous page you can see it some:

VQ7KCPE.png

It’s gonna look great guys, relax. Sure half of everyone will say it’s the ugliest truck on the road for about 3 months then in 3 years everyone will have one in their driveway. Like every updated design ever.

It’s gonna look great guys, relax. Sure half of everyone will say it’s the ugliest truck on the road for about 3 months then in 3 years everyone will have one in their driveway. Like every updated design ever.
Idk man the 6.4 trucks never grew on me and I still think they are ugly AF same with the 2020 Silverado HD it still hasn’t grown on me

Idk man the 6.4 trucks never grew on me and I still think they are ugly AF same with the 2020 Silverado HD it still hasn’t grown on me
It only grows on you the same way a tumor would :LOL:

I’m on the same page with all of you. Chevy’s forehead sent me to Ford for a peek and I liked what I saw on the Ford. The rest is history.

I’m wondering if we are seeing the end of the squared-jaw super duty. I agree with the 6.4 comment above, that was very rounded, and they went back to squared off. So I guess only time will tell.

If funny how the masses accept the changes overtime. Just remember, todays art students will be designing tomorrows trucks. 😉

I’m on the same page with all of you. Chevy’s forehead sent me to Ford for a peek and I liked what I saw on the Ford. The rest is history.

I’m wondering if we are seeing the end of the squared-jaw super duty. I agree with the 6.4 comment above, that was very rounded, and they went back to squared off. So I guess only time will tell.

If funny how the masses accept the changes overtime. Just remember, todays art students will be designing tomorrows trucks. 😉
There are definitely iterations of all makes (Ford, GM, Ram, etc) that I have liked and disliked. There are features - or better stated, indications - I have seen on the 23MY that go both ways but I honestly hope that as a full package I like the new truck. My purchase of a 22MY was based on many factors and wouldn't have waited if I new for a fact that things like PPO were offered. The 21MY F150 has plusses and minuses vs. the 20MY but I still wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I was in the market for that size truck. God forbid my truck is damaged beyond repair, stolen, etc I would want it's replacement to be just as enjoyable! :cool:

Latest Discussions

Back