I pushed my Tremor to its limit

I've been using the fridge more than expected. It's nice to be able to leave the cooler and ice at home for shorter trips like this, or even cold snacks and beverages on the way to the hardware store.

Good idea about a screenshot for TOTM! I'll do it!
I got a small dometic fridge that I keep behind my seat, it’s amazing how much better a fridge is vs a cooler. I explorer Wisconsin allot, there is definitely allot of scenic areas, rustic roads and a great trail system for quads. I really like the dells, baraboo area in the fall. Great video please post more!

From a fellow Youtuber... Great Video! I enjoyed it very much.

I got a small dometic fridge that I keep behind my seat, it’s amazing how much better a fridge is vs a cooler. I explorer Wisconsin allot, there is definitely allot of scenic areas, rustic roads and a great trail system for quads. I really like the dells, baraboo area in the fall. Great video please post more!

The only time I still like a cooler is when leaving it back at camp at the picnic table so it can stay cool. But now with these new coolers with internal batteries (like my friend showed in the video) that isn't so much a limitation anymore.

I'm aiming to post something good once a week and I have a huge multiweek overlanding adventure planned for in a couple of months.

(y)

Well done on the video. I enjoyed the story and the drone footage was 🤌.

Great job on the video! Subscribed and looking forward to your next adventure. (y)

Looks like a great time for all! Good luck on your new venture. Sub'd.

Enjoy the adventure - life is short and you are doing it right! Get out there and live folks!

Right on! I feel like I’ve lived more in the last month than I had the entire previous year. Looking forward to a lot more living and loving what I do!

Subscribed! Really enjoyed that video. Very well done and cool drone footage.

Picture number 2 🍻
Thanks for the subscription! This video has been my most popular and gotten the most subscribers so far. This is giving me the confidence to make more videos about epic adventures like this one.

Ever wonder what a 33” water crossing looks like? 😉

Awesome video! You did an unbelievable job making it and I love that you took your cat!🤙🏽

Just a man and his cat... out on adventures.

From a fellow cat guy (y)

Back