I made a review on the TREMOR! (UPDATE: Thank you guys so much for the support! I really appreciate it, if you have any more truck video ideas drop em

LariatSportTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 TurboDiesel V8 (RIP 59k)
Current Ride #2
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5 Eco Max Tow 3.5” lift. 1979 F250 4x4 351W C6
Here is the link! hope yall like it and you find features you may not know about!

@LariatSportTremor I watched your video 4 days after it was posted on YouTube. I was so impressed by your reviewing skills that I sent an email to TFL Trucks.
9C6F9603-F1D0-4697-8181-240DAD5711D9.jpeg

And Roman sent back this reply!
2C232716-34F7-43B1-A2B3-E1BF129F9C34.jpeg

Hahah thank you! Wish it was mine not my dads!
I remember being 11 too and looking at dads new F-250. In 5 years thats the truck you get to ask dad to borrow (and then forget to return on time!)

Thats the truck that you have to explain why so much mud got on top of the transmission when all you did was drive it to school and back.

Thats the truck you get to drive some really awesome young lady around in for the first time. Smiling ear to ear the whole way and you can't explain why.

Thats the truck you will still fondly talk about 25 years later as if it was your own, even though the vehicle hasn't been in the family for over a decade.

Thats the truck you will be proud of to drive around town aimlessly with your buddies on a Saturday night.

Thats the truck you will eventually have to pay some unscrupulous tow truck driver $300 to pull out of the mud, because you don't want dad to find out how it got there.

Thats the truck you get to attempt to explain why tires wear so much quicker on big vehicles and it really has nothing to do with driving styles or burnouts. Later in life you will find that tires do last more than 10,000 miles.

Thats the truck that you may get into your first fender bender in (hopefully not). And no matter how small that dent in the rear bumper is, dad thinks its completely totaled. He will get over it because his most prized possession is safe and you will be surprised to learn that its not his truck (if only by a little bit).

Thats the truck you get to come clean about with dad 30 years later sitting around a pond fishing. You can laugh about how you didn't really go to school that day, you went off roading with your buddies and were trying to impress the girl in the passenger seat. The mud was on top of the transmission because you had it buried up to the windows. It took about $20 in quarters and a giant mess at the local wand car wash to get it all off, you just missed the giant chunk on top of the transmission. The only reason dad knew something was up was because the rest of the truck was too clean.

Ironically many of these conversations and experiences will only be appreciated years later, sitting on the tailgate of your F-250 talking about dads old F-250 while watching your son and realizing what you get to look forward to. Payback will be interesting.

I remember being 11 too and looking at dads new F-250. In 5 years thats the truck you get to ask dad to borrow (and then forget to return on time!)

Thats the truck that you have to explain why so much mud got on top of the transmission when all you did was drive it to school and back.

Thats the truck you get to drive some really awesome young lady around in for the first time. Smiling ear to ear the whole way and you can't explain why.

Thats the truck you will still fondly talk about 25 years later as if it was your own, even though the vehicle hasn't been in the family for over a decade.

Thats the truck you will be proud of to drive around town aimlessly with your buddies on a Saturday night.

Thats the truck you will eventually have to pay some unscrupulous tow truck driver $300 to pull out of the mud, because you don't want dad to find out how it got there.

Thats the truck you get to attempt to explain why tires wear so much quicker on big vehicles and it really has nothing to do with driving styles or burnouts. Later in life you will find that tires do last more than 10,000 miles.

Thats the truck that you may get into your first fender bender in (hopefully not). And no matter how small that dent in the rear bumper is, dad thinks its completely totaled. He will get over it because his most prized possession is safe and you will be surprised to learn that its not his truck (if only by a little bit).

Thats the truck you get to come clean about with dad 30 years later sitting around a pond fishing. You can laugh about how you didn't really go to school that day, you went off roading with your buddies and were trying to impress the girl in the passenger seat. The mud was on top of the transmission because you had it buried up to the windows. It took about $20 in quarters and a giant mess at the local wand car wash to get it all off, you just missed the giant chunk on top of the transmission. The only reason dad knew something was up was because the rest of the truck was too clean.

Ironically many of these conversations and experiences will only be appreciated years later, sitting on the tailgate of your F-250 talking about dads old F-250 while watching your son and realizing what you get to look forward to. Payback will be interesting.

What a post! 100% truth to all of it. I lived it with my dad's truck and now my 12yo son is helping me dial in our new Tremor!

This made me think real deep ? thank you! Just hope he still has it

This made me think real deep ? thank you! Just hope he still has it
Hopefully i dont give you too many ideas. Kids usually have plenty of their own to get them in trouble (trouble is the adult word for learning the hard way).
We dont have the truck anymore. It survived in the family for a bit and then was sold at 350000 miles. We tracked it down sometime later in a junkyard on hard times. New owners never registered it, tow yard wanted us to pay for the tow and storage, i dont have good luck with the tow industry.
But both my father and i have owned at least one ford ever since. I purchased a 1972 F-100 at 18 and have had it ever since. Was my daily driver until kids came into the picture in 2009. Now i am just waiting till my youngest gets interested in it, he will be 4 this year. He is already in love with the Tremor and wont let us drive moms car anymore for any reason.

Hopefully i dont give you too many ideas. Kids usually have plenty of their own to get them in trouble (trouble is the adult word for learning the hard way).
We dont have the truck anymore. It survived in the family for a bit and then was sold at 350000 miles. We tracked it down sometime later in a junkyard on hard times. New owners never registered it, tow yard wanted us to pay for the tow and storage, i dont have good luck with the tow industry.
But both my father and i have owned at least one ford ever since. I purchased a 1972 F-100 at 18 and have had it ever since. Was my daily driver until kids came into the picture in 2009. Now i am just waiting till my youngest gets interested in it, he will be 4 this year. He is already in love with the Tremor and wont let us drive moms car anymore for any reason.
I’m the same way! ?

Latest Discussions

Back