Reaction Points
Somewhere between the Rockies and the Sierras
Military
USAF Retired
Current Ride
21 F250 7.3l Platinum Tremor, Lithium Gray
Current Ride #2
04 Ram 3500, 1150 rwhp, almost stock
I feel better about belonging to the forum. Just ordered a Platinum F 250 Tremor in Lithium Gray. Opted for the 7.3L. Got the winch.

Dealer expects delivery late May. Very excited!

Awesome and welcome to the party

If they’re telling you May. You know production starts in June for a 2022. that means if you get the order in March when the books open, you’ll have yours probably by the end of June which is only a month later

If they’re telling you May. You know production starts in June for a 2022. that means if you get the order in March when the books open, you’ll have yours probably by the end of June which is only a month later
Are you telling him to cancel his order for a 2021 and wait until March and order a 2022?

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats! Lithium Gray is sharp! ????????

Last edited:
I would stay with the order you never know what 2022 brings maybe you can order a 2022 but when will you see it late fall????? Just stay the course and have it in the Summer.

yeah, staying the course. The wife wants to road trip with the fiver this summer. And that starts Memorial Day.

Plus, I don't want to chance probable price increases for the same truck.

Are you telling him to cancel his order for a 2021 and wait until March and order a 2022?
Nope. Just food for thought. Mine is supposed to be here in the beginning of March. If mine was coming in May I would debate it not saying I would cancel it but I would’ve debated it

Then again I’d most likely keep it. Who knows what delays or wait time there will be with the 22’s with all the chip issues and Covid shutdowns.

Congratulations and welcome to our little party.

Congratulations.

Congratulations!!! Patience in these times.

Latest Discussions

Back