I just hit 6 months with my 6.7 Lariat sport! heres a little talk about how its been.

LariatSportTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 TurboDiesel V8 (RIP 59k)
Current Ride #2
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5 Eco Max Tow 3.5” lift. 1979 F250 4x4 351W C6
Hey everyone! Heres a 6 month summary of the ownership! Its been great, nothing has broken. Im finding all of the little easter eggs and other little tricks! I am so glad i got a diesel and not another raptor! Ive had diesels from 06 to 16 and bought my raptor in 2017! I usually keep things for about 3 years so i catch the new models. This truck is my favorite ive had! i totally recommend going with diesel. im yet to try towing my Nautique G23 but when i do i will post about how it did. Have a good day guys!
IMG_8968.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg

Hey everyone! Heres a 6 month summary of the ownership! Its been great, nothing has broken. Im finding all of the little easter eggs and other little tricks! I am so glad i got a diesel and not another raptor! Ive had diesels from 06 to 16 and bought my raptor in 2017! I usually keep things for about 3 years so i catch the new models. This truck is my favorite ive had! i totally recommend going with diesel. im yet to try towing my Nautique G23 but when i do i will post about how it did. Have a good day guys!
View attachment 3823View attachment 3824

I have warranty PTSD from my 2015 ram power wagon, I am glad to hear this and hope mine goes like this.

Looking forward to your feedback after you tow the Nautique. I have a Mastercraft. It should tow these easily

Back