I did it

sroemmich

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Pulled the trigger yesterday, should have it in a few days. Loaded XLT with the 7.3. Originally was going to order a mildly optioned lariat but with all fun happening in the world decided to buy something close to my ideal.

Attachments

• truck.PNG
    truck.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 127
Congrats!!

Pulled the trigger yesterday, should have it in a few days. Loaded XLT with the 7.3. Originally was going to order a mildly optioned lariat but with all fun happening in the world decided to buy something close to my ideal.

Nice, congrats!!! Did you get any special financing/pricing? Were you able to test drive or was it just an order online kind of deal?

They had a diesel one I was able to drive, and I had previously driven a standard f250 with the 7.3. The truck I bought is about 300 miles away. No special pricing/incentives. But felt like I was able to wheel and deal pretty well, and am happy with the deal. Started with Costco pricing then had them go lower to cover the leather seats I'm going to put in, free extended warranty and free Raptor steering wheel.

Excited to get my truck

They had a diesel one I was able to drive, and I had previously driven a standard f250 with the 7.3. The truck I bought is about 300 miles away. No special pricing/incentives. But felt like I was able to wheel and deal pretty well, and am happy with the deal. Started with Costco pricing then had them go lower to cover the leather seats I'm going to put in, free extended warranty and free Raptor steering wheel.

Excited to get my truck

Nice!! The Raptor steering wheel sounds like a nice little upgrade. I am in the market but kind of dragging my feet to see if Ford offers up any additional incentives (pricing/financing) since it looks like everyone is going to be asked to "shelter in place" until May.....crazy times we live in right now.

Yep, I was doing the same. decided to say crew it. Sold my old truck and camping season is approaching quickly.

Yep, I was doing the same. decided to say crew it. Sold my old truck and camping season is approaching quickly.

Congrats! What was your previous truck?

2010 Silverado 1500, the general decided we needed a bigger trailer and the 1/2 ton was under gunned. Excited to step up to the bigger truck.

2010 Silverado 1500, the general decided we needed a bigger trailer and the 1/2 ton was under gunned. Excited to step up to the bigger truck.

oh man, what an upgrade! You are going to like it, especially when pulling trailers!!

Was that in Hillsboro? When I picked mine up a few weeks ago they said they had another one showing up. Congrats!

Paddle shifters for the Tremor

Attachments

• wheel.JPG
    wheel.JPG
    367.2 KB · Views: 55
...Started with Costco pricing...

I’m on the Costco website building an F250 but I don’t see the Tremor package? How did you get a Tremor with Costco pricing?

I’m on the Costco website building an F250 but I don’t see the Tremor package? How did you get a Tremor with Costco pricing?

The Tremor package was there when I did it. Looks like it is still there in additional equipment.
IMG_2135.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back