I can't be the only one checking on my 2021 order daily....

Antimatterbluetremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jeep
I just wanted to make sure that I am not the only one who ordered a 2021 and has a vin that is checking alumizilla and ford order tracking sites daily to see if there is any progress? I know the build date is slated for 10/26 and anticipated delivery is 11/16 but it doesnt stop me from looking on the site daily. For those who ordered, when did your picture and window sticker finally show up on the site?

I ordered on 9/17, have a VIN but when I check the order status its still in "order processing". My dealer told me the built date is the first week of November but alumizilla and ford tracking site don't say anything. I check at least twice a day and am driving myself insane! So, no you're not the only one.

I ordered mine on 1-27-20 Picked up late March 2020
once I got the VIN # i must have checked it on both sites every hour or so :p
trust me doesn't get there any sooner. Just drives you nuts.
I can tell you its worth the money I love mine
IMG_5952.jpeg

Not the only one - I find myself pulling it up multiple times a day... sometimes I wish I didn't have the information so I wouldn't bother myself with it but I can't help it.

I ordered on 9/17, have a VIN but when I check the order status its still in "order processing". My dealer told me the built date is the first week of November but Alumizilla and ford tracking site don't say anything. I check at least twice a day and am driving myself insane! So, no you're not the only one.

I do not look at 'tracking' for my Tremor. I got the tentative build date from my dealer, then called it good. I think tracking is a wonderful tool for an Amazon delivery, but there are toooo many variables in the production+delivery of a vehicle for me to mess with it; and from the sound of it, these tracking websites aren't known for their accuracy. I was reading where one member's truck was in the production process and then all of a sudden the truck went MIA for about a week. ?‍♂️ Little-to-no explanation other than it went to some building/dept., IIRC. The to-be owner of said truck was (rightfully) hand wringing & worrying, and I believe he contemplated canceling his order altogether, but thankfully the truck arrived (I think it was a few days late). As far as I know, all is well with that man & his Tremor, but I would've (also) gone nuts in the scenario, so I'm avoiding it, altogether.
I will admit that I have OCD-like behavior with a lot of things and I would be tracking my truck allll the time if I ever started, so I'm gonna sit back & wait for my dealer to call. I know that I am likely in a minority position with my feelings about tracking and I totally understand the desire to track a build. I suppose it boils down to a self-control issue for me o_O ?
To each, their own.?

Yea same here ordered on 9/17 also and nothing is showing on mine either..

ordered mine on 9/24/2020. No vin yet. dealer said he placed 3 separate orders and only one vin so far. I am trying not to call him daily for my vin.

I ordered mine on 9/28 and dont have a vin yet. Calling my dealer tomorrow to see if he's got any news. I've got a 10 priority code.

Ordered 9/24 had a vin in 4 days. No info on the website besides “order confirmed” yet.
I check every day as well!

Been there, done that, lol

Ordered 9/4 and got my VIN but nothing showing up on Ford tracking site other than “in order processing.” Dealer says build week is 11/9. Maybe once they start production on 2021s more actual scheduling info will become avail...

glad to see I’m not alone stuck in order processing.

Order receipt date: 8/24/2020
Got VIN: 9/29/2020
Production date: ___________

I think it's nice to know a general date/timeframe for each milestone. (I know there are outliers that ordered and picked up in like 2 months, but those don't count). Knowing first week of November helps because that's 2 whole weeks I don't have to check the tracking site!

It’s worse for me I order the trucks, I have a vin, build week and build date now I have to just wait. I see it there every time I order another super duty.

Hi all,

Dealer took my order and deposit on 9-September. I asked him to check for VIN last week and he said 'they have not assigned any vins to the 2021 models on order as of yet. Once I get one I will let you know. They do not assign until production to build it is physically in motion.'

Does that sound right? I would think he should have a VIN by now as long as he actually ordered it? Thanks

I was given my VIN 1 week after ordering it. It only shows up in Alumizilla, I still cannot see anything on the ford vin tracking site. Does anyone else see anything on the ford site other than alumizilla?

Hi all,

Dealer took my order and deposit on 9-September. I asked him to check for VIN last week and he said 'they have not assigned any vins to the 2021 models on order as of yet. Once I get one I will let you know. They do not assign until production to build it is physically in motion.'

Does that sound right? I would think he should have a VIN by now as long as he actually ordered it? Thanks
I have a VIN and a specific build day of 11/12. When I first got my VIN the dealer said your truck is scheduled week of 11/9, two weeks later he sent me an email with a build date of 11/12 at the Kentucky plant.

I was given my VIN 1 week after ordering it. It only shows up in Alumizilla, I still cannot see anything on the ford vin tracking site. Does anyone else see anything on the ford site other than alumizilla?
Thanks

Back