I cannot bring myself to do it..,

TRG-42

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Carbonized Gray 6.7 Lariat-Tremor
Current Ride #2
2018 150 4x4 company truck
I had bought these chrome letters ( real chrome, not plastic) sanded them, acid etched black primer to bond to the chrome and painted flat black. I had full intentions of removing the rear bed stickers and applying these. I had my spacing figured out, painters tape ready, and I can’t do it. While it would defiantly be a custom look, I just changed my mind. These have 3m type tape preinstalled. The letters are 2.65” tall. I was going for the platinum letter look with a Tremor twist... cost me right at $100 to get to this point, $65 letters,$25 acid etch primer, krylon 5x adhesion flat black $10. Would you do it? You can’t see it in the pictures but the letters are thicker in the middle and thinner at the tops and bottoms.
BF9D495D-9AFE-465D-B99B-918393317292.jpeg

The font is absolutely wrong, but the idea is spot on... The Plat's are italicized.

I've been planning something similar, but I haven't found a company to source the lettering from.

The font is absolutely wrong, but the idea is spot on...

I've been planning something similar.
Yeah, I don’t disagree, font gets tough when you get into this size of letters.

Yeah, I don’t disagree, font gets tough when you get into this size of letters.

Seriously, every time I see the Shelby and platinum bed lettering, I find myself thinking how much better 'Tremor' would look if it wasn't a sticker.

Seriously, every time I see the Shelby and platinum bed lettering, I find myself thinking how much better 'Tremor' would look if it wasn't a sticker.
Probably on the 2023’s, it would look good no doubt if done right.

I bought a new Tremor decal that was just thin black out-lined lettering. Looked pretty good on first side, screwed up the other side putting it on. :mad: .. So, $50. gone, no Tremor lettering for me.

Back