I’m in the waiting room

Spill010

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
14 Tundra
I started watching this forum a few months ago, I got much more invested when I placed and had an order confirmed on 9/13. I really appreciate this community and wanted to drop in and officially say hello to everyone. I’m waiting for 6.7 KR in antimatter( my four year old chose the color).

I started watching this forum a few months ago, I got much more invested when I placed and had an order confirmed on 9/13. I really appreciate this community and wanted to drop in and officially say hello to everyone. I’m waiting for 6.7 KR in antimatter( my four year old chose the color).
Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your order.

I also let my boys pick the color on my first ordered truck! My wife said no more damn white trucks! They liked the velocity blue on the CJC videos, so Atlas it is. Enjoy, Antimatter is a great choice!

Welcome, The title of your post I was picturing you sitting the waiting room at the service department eating stale popcorn or that last doughnut with some bottle of water and there was a rerun of the Ellen show or maybe if you are lucy CNN. You were lucky to get the last seat and there are people in the room coughing and scratching their ears. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here is to your truck coming in very soon 🍻🍻🍻

Thanks to all. I have not seen the antimatter in person yet so I’m a little hesitant, but I’ve also never put much thought into color of my vehicles anyway. My son liked it on the iPad when we were building it so I’ll trust his judgement.

Thanks to all. I have not seen the antimatter in person yet so I’m a little hesitant, but I’ve also never put much thought into color of my vehicles anyway. My son liked it on the iPad when we were building it so I’ll trust his judgement.
First time I saw it in person on a superduty was today when I picked mine up. Absolutely love it though. Sometimes blue, sometimes black, always awesome.

In a life of Zoom, the waiting room is no joke, right? Haha! Welcome to the party! Great to have another member here!

Welcome to the forum @Spill010 - Congrats on the Tremor order! 🍻

Back