Husky liners

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Retired Mod ⚒️
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
My wife surprised me with a set of Husky liners for my birthday today! Put them in the truck and they look great! Perfect fit too! This is my first set of Husky, always had Weathertechs in the past, but I think these have changed my mind! ? (y)

20201004_173927.jpg
20201004_173937.jpg

i had the weather techs in my 13 raptor. the huskys seem to be made thicker & fit better

Yep don't spend the extra $$ on WeatherTechs, the Husky liners fit great in these trucks.

Happy B-day.

Do you know of those logos would fit the back floor mats logo space?
Yes they are the same, they sent me a set of 4 to do that but I saved the 2 as extras for the front.

I have the Husky mats too. Had them in my F150 for 2 years and they were great so got a set for the Tremor. After having weathertech and hating how they tended to curl I love the Husky product!

Was just looking at the husky website and see that they have two different models. Any particular one better than the other?

Was just looking at the husky website and see that they have two different models. Any particular one better than the other?

I think one has more of a plastic surface and the other one is more of a rubber surface. Here is a link to the ones I purchased and I'm real happy with them.

Here's a quick write up I did on them:

Like @modified said, one has more of a luxury feel and the other feels a bit more utility. I went for the one sold as more luxury and completely agree. Softer, rubberier, and cushier. The others feel more like the WeatherTech which I compare to the vinyl floor feel of my old XL.

They are $209 on Amazon, $229 on the husky liner website. Go figure.

These liners have been great! I have a 140 lb Irish wolfhound and her hair is so easy to clean on these!

Good info, I'll need to see how my truck is set-up when it comes in... Husky seems like a good option over WeatherTech. Thanks.

Back