How to track your Ford Super Duty Order

I have the latest update off the website that says, arrived Rail.

Can anyone explain what that means?

Shipment Date: 2020-02-20
Days in Transit (Estimated): 14
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-03-14
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

It's at the railyard in your city and awaiting transit to your dealership.

My latest Update.

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-01-20
Production Date: 2020-02-20
Shipment Date: 2020-03-03
Days in Transit (Estimated): 10
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-03-25
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

vehicle.png

Get my closer to delivery!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200304-100616.png
    Screenshot_20200304-100616.png
    605.4 KB · Views: 88
T-16 days and counting. Status just changed on Ford’s website to show arrival date at the dealer.

Attachments

• 67505A4F-BF5B-4B0C-A161-0D0B1E44FC0E.png
    67505A4F-BF5B-4B0C-A161-0D0B1E44FC0E.png
    498.6 KB · Views: 124
My tremor arrived today after lunch. My wife and I drove over to see it just before dark.

I’m hoping to do the paperwork next week. I need to get my trade ready and cleaned up/ out!

Attachments

• E70B9471-55D0-45F3-B819-D47404EF1DD0.jpeg
    E70B9471-55D0-45F3-B819-D47404EF1DD0.jpeg
    501.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 350DC291-3D6D-4DBB-8D85-2BF4DC5CE027.jpeg
    350DC291-3D6D-4DBB-8D85-2BF4DC5CE027.jpeg
    470.2 KB · Views: 83
Well I finally found an Iconic Silver setup the way I'm wanting (lariat ultimate, sport package, moonroof, 6.7l, adaptive cruise) heading to a dealership about 20 miles away. It's showing an estimated 3-27-20 delivery date.

iconic-silver-f20-tremor-diesel.png

Well I finally found an Iconic Silver setup the way I'm wanting (lariat ultimate, sport package, moonroof, 6.7l, adaptive cruise) heading to a dealership about 20 miles away. It's showing an estimated 3-27-20 delivery date.

View attachment 776
Seems like a need based item to me. Pull the trigger.

Production started 3/3, in transit now, due here on 3/27! Can't wait!

You better snatch it up quick! I have only seen one other tremor at a dealership.

To find one with all the options you want without ordering it is like finding a unicorn! Then it’s only 20 miles away, not 20 states away. It can’t get better than that!

Is anyone else's tracking seem frozen mine shows it went to production 6/25 and hasn't changed since would of thought it would be through production by now?

Is anyone else's tracking seem frozen mine shows it went to production 6/25 and hasn't changed since would of thought it would be through production by now?
I am stuck as well, ben at scheduled to day for 31 days now. Supposedly used to be a 8 to 14 days wait to make it to production after making it to scheduled to day. I have bee diving my self mildly crazy reading all the posts of possible production delays. I didn't order the known hold on the customer placed camera option so that is not it. There was a post where someone trying to order a 2020, that had to order a 2021 and their documentation showed possible delays for the Tremor package as well as a Lariat Sport package. Hopefully those delays are only for the 2021 but could explain all the much longer than normal time frames at a particular stage.

I am stuck as well, ben at scheduled to day for 31 days now. Supposedly used to be a 8 to 14 days wait to make it to production after making it to scheduled to day. I have bee diving my self mildly crazy reading all the posts of possible production delays. I didn't order the known hold on the customer placed camera option so that is not it. There was a post where someone trying to order a 2020, that had to order a 2021 and their documentation showed possible delays for the Tremor package as well as a Lariat Sport package. Hopefully those delays are only for the 2021 but could explain all the much longer than normal time frames at a particular stage.
I don't have the camera either...

is this a semi-common thing, or is it all legitly from COVID?

What the shit. My dealer told me Ford said the Production/Ship date is 7/30, and I should have it mid August. But the order status has no info. I even confirmed with the dealership today.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 11.28.07 AM.png

What the shit. My dealer told me Ford said the Production/Ship date is 7/30, and I should have it mid August. But the order status has no info. I even confirmed with the dealership today.

View attachment 2849

I wouldn't take any of the tracking sites as actual current tracking. They lag and shut down all the time. Mine showed in-production for about 3 weeks then mysteriously showed up at the dealer. It took it almost a week before it even showed delivered. Be patient and check the site 100 times a day like the rest of us did lol.

I wouldn't take any of the tracking sites as actual current tracking. They lag and shut down all the time. Mine showed in-production for about 3 weeks then mysteriously showed up at the dealer. It took it almost a week before it even showed delivered. Be patient and check the site 100 times a day like the rest of us did lol.

Thanks, my dealer said its showing in production on his side, and the build date of 7/30 so I'll take his work for it. Getting more anxious/excited every day it gets closer to get this truck and get rid of this POS Ram I have.

bbrett, from my experience Ford's tracking website in not very up to date and is behind. I'm going to assume the dealer information would be more accurate, but requires you contact them all the time. My truck arrived over 2 weeks before it was suppose to and it never went to "in-transit" on Ford's website. I here you with the anxious/excited, been there done that, lol. I will say the wait is worth it.

I been looking for this tracking site for months and never found it .... and both links worked for me but yea dealer info is more current but still going to check it 100 times a day haha

Back